I got..

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarkaathuh, my dearly respected Channa Baji.

Wallahi baji I felt so heart broken and worried hearing about what happened to you. I
was going to tell you that if it hadn't been for the fact that I'm only 14 years old, a youth, a teeager, and living under my parents (under a 24 hour monitoring camera, with no female relatives), then I would try my best to help to take care of you, since your parents had deserted you (but, since I'm NOT old enough, and since I DON'T live with my Pakistani aunt anymore, well, it would be hard to work out).
And then I was thinking of drastic plans if there's any sister who I know that you could go to, but after I heard that you came back home safe, then Wallahi, I felt SO happy, because I was worried about you TERRIBLY. :(

But Allah uAKbar, you are okay, Wallahi it's a great blessing fomr Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, that he has allowed you to be back at home, it's just so happy an dtaerful, Wallahi I feel so overjoyed that you are safe.:SMILY23:

But also , Ya Baji, would you please also tell us where you live? So incase any thing bad hapens, Inshallah there might be some sister that might be able to help you. Inshallah. :(

And alos as regards to your parents, Baji, remember this: as long as you are being good to them, and you are trying your best, it doesn't matter at ALL how they react negatively, and why? Because you did what you were ordered to do from Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla: be good to them how best you can. Notice also too, that Rasulallah (SAW) and Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla have said for Muslims to be good to their parents, and that is what you have done Baji, so be happy that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla has blessed you with such great amount of Eman and Steadfastness. And also Baji, I think it's also best that you get married when you are ready (at the earliest), because when you start to mature into becoming a women, it's good if you have a good Pious Husband who can support you and be there to help you. And Verily, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla's help is sought from all our Difficulties and Problems, Ameen.

I'm sorry Baji, but I need to go right now, and I can't talk much further, but all I want to add is that you are in my duas, Inshallah. L(

Take care...

Amina 1

:salam2:

I will pray dua's for you sister may Allah make you strong so your burdens will appear light and be easy for you to overcome and let Allah increase your patience Ameen :tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
its shocking and disappointing.

i dont have words to explain this. how could one's own parents treat their children like this? its just horrible!

try to advice them on islam...obeying Allah and His paradise and hell.

if possible for you, talk to ur local mosque' imam about getting married.

all i can say is may Allah help u, give u patience and send to you someone frm His infinite grace and mercy who will take care of you.

shichemlydia

advice....

salam alikoum,
what you have written caused me so much pains in my heart, that is really touching. tell us please, are your parents muslims or not?.
if they are not muslims, i guess islam is the reason why they hate you so much, .....so try to move somewhere else and live with muslim friends, you may find a relief from this trouble for ever. i can see, this is not only your case, many new young muslims face the same situation, because their parents do not like their children and daughters to take strategic decision at early ages.
may allah find you a relief from this situation and make your life happier than this, ameen
wa salam alikoum

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
After reading your post i was thinking are these your real parents? ( I mean Are they your biological parents atleast one of them). I haven't really heard of these kind of behavior from parents. Man I feel really sad and sorry for you sister. May ALLAH SWT protect you.

I would ask you to take the help of the local mosque and talk to a elder relative of yours abt your parents behavior. I think you also should have patience at the same time and find other place to live, but before that you have to be sure that you earn for your living (as you said you are 17). Also make sure you have a good company while you move out of your house.

May ALLAH SWT keep you in peace always. Inshallah ALLAH SWT will ease all your pain soon. Ya ALLAH pease make it easy or our sister. Ameen.

:wasalam:

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

subhanaAllah
what is happening with parents? are they chucking their duties or what?
It's i like am re reading a book: UGLY by briscoe,
InshaAllah dear little sister you will have a way out, be patient.I think you can ask your parents to sit down with you and discuss the problem, but you have to be really calm.
May Allah show us all and give us hidaya

Kakorot

:wasalam: Jazakillaah/JazakaAllaah everyine for ur kind words, du'aa and support. I really appreciate it :) InshaAllaah it will not happen again, I learnt a lesson too. And InshaAllaah I shall just ignore them next time. Fi amaan Allaah.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:wasalam: Jazakillaah/JazakaAllaah everyine for ur kind words, du'aa and support. I really appreciate it :) InshaAllaah it will not happen again, I learnt a lesson too. And InshaAllaah I shall just ignore them next time. Fi amaan Allaah.

You can always come around to my house ;)

Im here for you always inshaAllah Ta'ala.