I Just Bought a New Car

Salaam,

Alhamdulillah, I just bought a used (new) 2007 automatic V-6 Hyundai Sonata for $12,000. It has 36,500 miles and 60,000 or 5 year warranty. I thought to share this good news with you all. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. I've added photos of the car below.

It comes with the following features:

* Power Brakes
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* AM/FM Stereo Radio
* CD Player
* Power Sunroof
* Trip Odometer
* Tilt Steering Wheel
* Leather Wrap Steering Wheel
* Steering Wheel Audio Controls
* Cruise Control
* Dual Air Bags
* Side Impact Air Bags
* Curtain Air Bags
* Air Conditioning
* Climate Control
* Front Bucket Seats
* Cloth Upholstery
* Alloy Wheels
* Rear Defroster
* Console
* Carpeting
* Day/Night Lever
* Power Outside Mirrors
* Map Lighting
* Keyless Entry
* Security System
* Anti-Lock Braking System
* Traction Control

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 84
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 50
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 56
  • pic 4.jpg
    pic 4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 45

dianek

Salaam!!

Congratulations......hope it is good on Gas!!! LOL!!!!!! Who am I kidding....I have 2 minivans.....they are terrible on gas.....Mabrouk!

abdellah007

mabrouk

when will be to the first day driving to the mosque lol.

drive carefuly and fi amani ellah.

wassalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Thats a really nice car brother. May Allah bless you with your new purchase and keep you safe too. Ameen.

Spec looks good too. Nice news to share. :SMILY259:

Walaykum Salam

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Congrats bro and mashallah it's a nice car.
May Allah protect you and above all make good use of it inchallah

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam Alaykium

Nice car! Mabrook. Now, Drive safe and bucke UP before you drive the car. Think of other lifes and depending on where you live be patient during the terrifc. :SMILY259:

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

:ma::ma: On your new car
do not forget the dua for riding in a vehicle, do you read the same when you are driving?

Bismillaahi, Alhamdu lillaahi. Subhaanallathee sakharalanaa hadhaa wa maa kunnaa lahu muqrineen. Wa inna ilaa Rabbinaa lmun-qaliboon. Alhamdu lillaahi, alhamdu lillaahi, alhamdu lillaahi, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Subhannakal-laahumma inne dhalamtu nafsee faghfir lee, fa innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba illa Anta.
( With the name of Allah. Praise is to Allah . Glory is to him Who has provided this for us though we could never have had it by our efforts. Surely unto our Lord we are returning. Praise is to Allah, Praise is to Allah, Praise is to Allah, Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest,, Allah is the Greatest, Glory is to you oh, Allah, i have wronged my own soul. forgive me for surely none forgives sins but You.)
abu dawoud 3/34, sahih at-tirmithi 3/156

Salaam,

Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to thank you all for your comments. I was cruising with my new car over the weekend - it's really comfortable. Please make dua that Allah swt keeps me safe.

Almeftah

when you marry a woman or buy something, you should say:

اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَخَيْـرَ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها، وَشَـرِّ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه.
Allahumma innee as-aluka khayraha wakhayra ma jabaltaha AAalayh, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharriha washarri ma jabaltaha AAalayh.
‘O Allah, I ask You for the goodness within her and the goodness that you have made her inclined towards, and I take refuge with You from the evil within her and the evil that you have made her inclined towards.’

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
mubarak !

Really good looking car with good specs. The warranty is the best bit.

I have only tried European cars so far.

Córdoba

:mashallah: Congratulations Bro, I haven't even got my license yet! The drivings tests here in the UK are among the toughest in the world with a pass rate of 43% so it doesn't look to great for me LOL

wasalam

mubarak !

Really good looking car with good specs. The warranty is the best bit.

I have only tried European cars so far.

Salaam,

Thank you brother.

Hyundai Sonata is from South Korea. Consumer reports by J. D. Power showed that Hyundai beat Toyota in reliability, plus they are offered at lower prices!

:mashallah: Congratulations Bro, I haven't even got my license yet! The drivings tests here in the UK are among the toughest in the world with a pass rate of 43% so it doesn't look to great for me LOL

wasalam

Salaam,

No need to drive right now akhi (unless necessary), with gas reaching astronomical prices, your two feet (or the bus) are your best assets.