I just converted!!!

IDAHLLI

MASHALLAH :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

SISTER !!!!

I DID IT ONLINE TOO AND I HAD NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE FEELING, CONGRATULATIONS .... NOW ALLAH HAS CALLED US :) ENJOY IT SISTER :D

i will send the links correctly ok!! lets try again!!!
in youtube u find>>>>Step-by-Step Guide to Prayer 1/7
http://www.muslimbridges.org/ [url...com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=46

http://www.islamicfinder.org (you w...e if this works now cause it was added things

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
oooppps

I just read is not right to post prayers, i didnt know:shymuslima1:

je suis desolee!! my mistake i guess, but why is not correct may someone tell me?

Thats not about posting prayers over here or somewhere else my dear sister in Humanity. It is about delaying prayers from its time.

All the five prayers in a day is to be done within a more than enough time period. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Surah An-Nisa (The Women), Verse Number 103, ".........set up Regular Prayers: For such prayers are enjoined on believers at stated times".

If a person delay the prayer from its time, it is a VERY Huge sin he is doing. Because Prayer is the most special infront f Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala). It is the major difference between Muslims and Kuffar. Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "The pact between us and them is prayer. Whoever abandons it is a disbeliever. (Related by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, at-Tirmizhi, anNasa'i and Ibn Majah.)

Hope it is cleared. :)

want3d

Allahu Ekber!

I just converted a minute ago online. I need help and tips on how to pray and comunity. I cried like a baby, I feel so blessed. Please help me on my new path.

Allahu Ekkber! you are really bleesed that u become a muslima say many times alhamdulilah.
islamway.com
islamtoday.com
emanway.com
:ma:
:ma:
:ma::SMILY206:

Hilal Said

Welcome to Islam.

Mashallah ! I am really surprised of new converts number in US and West in general.

That means media isn't telling truth about acceptance of Islam in West. May Allah bless you and all our new brothers & sisters. Ameen

Asalam Alaykom

Pharma_Sister

Asalaamoalaikum My Dear Sister,
Allaho Akbar, Allaho Akbar, Allaho Akbar!!
Welcome to the Ummah. I'm sure SubhanAllah you will get much help from everyone here at TTI.
Mashallah such wonderful news.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum Sister
Welcome to ISLAM.. May Allah make it easy for u in this world and the hereafter.. Ameen.. TTI..
Congratulations!!! :D
Take care

Nazleen

:SMILY206: My heart-felt congratulation sister.
Glad upon hearing your conversion to islam sister and welcome to the fold of Islam
Every day Allah the Almighty guidesnewpeople to the light of Islam.

yasmeen7420

I just converted a minute ago online. I need help and tips on how to pray and comunity. I cried like a baby, I feel so blessed. Please help me on my new path.

Welcome sister, I converted myself about 2 months ago. My advice, take it slow. It can be so overwhelming with all the information out there and knowing what is good info and what is not. Find yourself a good muslim nearby if possible to help you. Dont try to do it all overnight.

I see you are from Tennessee, we are neighbors, lol. I am from Alabama. Good to see another sister in the south. :hearts:

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Mashallah :tti_sister:

Yasmeen:blackhijab:

slave_of_allah_819

assalamu allaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuh.
you are reverted not converted ask forgiveness from allah more and more it make u feel the love of allah

muhammad sabri

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu( peace and Allah's mercy and His blessings be upon)

my brothers and sisters have already linked some useful links so the thing left for me to say is i'm happy like a child who never met his sister and one day she comes at the doorstep smiling, and my answer toy you being here is welcome back sister!

-peace

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Dearest sister,
Congratulations!
Welcome back to islam.
please declare and report yourself to the nearest islamic council in your country
to make the necessary adjustment and get assistance and guide line for better understanding.
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Bm.amina

As salaam alaikum,

May Allah(swt) bless you sister, you sould be too proud .

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful.

"Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path." verse 51, surah Al-E-Imran.