I 'll never be accepted .......

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Masha Allah very beautiful post sis.

and very beautiful Dua's too! Oh Allah make us all here in TTI to be among those who always wants to be with you and always with Your remembrance! Amin!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

The Shaitan gets the upperhand on us, when we are alone or not high on Eeman. He strikes the most then and there. May Allah Taala help us and keep us in good companionship with strong faithful Muslims. May Allah Taala increase our eeman and forgive us our sins. Allahumma Innaka Af'wwun kareemun tuhibbul afwa fa' fu' anna.
O' Allah, you are most forgiving and you love forgiving, so please forgive us.

wa/salam

slave_of_Allah

well am almost the same situation at the moment....i have evrything alhamdulilah....everything taht a woman could dream of having but my soul is so hurt and suffering...and i only find peace through Allah..worshipping Him and learning His religion is really giving me some kind of pleasure....

there are people who might don't understand us but Allah always there to understand us and to pamper us....just turn to Him as much as possible...

life is not a bed of roses and we must go through all this test in order to get jannah...

i hope everything will work out with u..
u are not alone in this condition..many of us are and we feel misserable almost everyday.
we can't avoide Allah test can we?
just be strong and go through it..no point of running away from problem coz it won't be solved...find the root problem and solved it
insyaAllah everything will be fine

Masha'Allah your words are very soothing to ones soul, and I sincerly pray that Allah helps you to beocme closer to Him, and you are given the ability to weep in fear of Allah. Ya Allah help my sister and her family to reach you beautiful gardens, which they can live in peace, near You, Oh Giver of Mercy. Aameen!!

I do feel like running away, and I do, I escape form the dunya, and run to my prayer mat, where I feel at ease. Subhana'Allah, truly we have the most beautiful gift - Islam.

I love you dealry for the sake of Allah.

slave_of_Allah

Masha Allah very beautiful post sis.

and very beautiful Dua's too! Oh Allah make us all here in TTI to be among those who always wants to be with you and always with Your remembrance! Amin!

Aameen to your du'a. Very beautiful indeed, just like your soul, and I pray that Allah makes you one of the people of paradise, and lets you stand in His shade, and makes your last deed your best, and gives you and your family the ability to weep in Allah's rememberance. Aameen!!

slave_of_Allah

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

The Shaitan gets the upperhand on us, when we are alone or not high on Eeman. He strikes the most then and there. May Allah Taala help us and keep us in good companionship with strong faithful Muslims. May Allah Taala increase our eeman and forgive us our sins. Allahumma Innaka Af'wwun kareemun tuhibbul afwa fa' fu' anna.
O' Allah, you are most forgiving and you love forgiving, so please forgive us.

wa/salam

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Indeed you spoke true, and I pray that our eemaan stays strong, and we are able to always do good. Aameen.

Aameen to every du'a you made, and I ask You Oh Allah, to bless my brother and his family with al Firadausal A'la, and give him his book of deeds in his right hand, and save him and his family from the torment of the grave, and the hell fire. Aameen.

halime786

Everyday is a battle between myself, and this annoying dunya, one that will never understand you. And at times I break, too easily, because I am too weak, and even though I want to meet Allah, and become close to Him, I feel very far from Him, and I just wish the ones around me could understand this.

But no one is willing to understand, how it hurts ...

I feel like I am living in a cave of some sort ... I wish I COULD RUN AWAY FROM ALL OF IT.

But I only get through the day because of Allah, placing my trust with Him, for if I never had Allah, I would have gone insane, and killed myself in all this madness.

Always thank Allah, for He is The One that keeps us going. Alhamduillah.

Very true, but we must remember that as Muslims, it is our duty to be an example to humanity. Allah says in the Qur'an in Surah Ale-Imran Verse 110, " You (Muslims) are the best Ummah sent out to mankind, to encourage righteousness and to forbid the harmful, and to have complete faith in Allah..." Can you believe Allah has says this about us? I can't say that I haven't had my days were I just want to separate from this selfish, egocentric Dunya, but if I'm not an example, how can this world change? People become Muslims from observing and interacting with other Muslims. If we provide a good example, then this whole Dunya will, InshAllah, become Muslim. This is the inevitable truth. Just remember when you wake up in the morning, God has appointed you to be a sign to the people so that they may be guided. InshAllah, may Allah make this easy for us and make He help us overcome our lower nafs. Ameen!