I 'll never be accepted .......

slave_of_Allah

Everyday is a battle between myself, and this annoying dunya, one that will never understand you. And at times I break, too easily, because I am too weak, and even though I want to meet Allah, and become close to Him, I feel very far from Him, and I just wish the ones around me could understand this.

But no one is willing to understand, how it hurts ...

I feel like I am living in a cave of some sort ... I wish I COULD RUN AWAY FROM ALL OF IT.

But I only get through the day because of Allah, placing my trust with Him, for if I never had Allah, I would have gone insane, and killed myself in all this madness.

Always thank Allah, for He is The One that keeps us going. Alhamduillah.

slave_of_Allah

:salam2:
Wow!! Mashaallah :)
jazakillahu khaiyr ukthi for such a beautiful
message. :wasalam:

Ur most welcome my dearest sister. I pray that Allah helps you to become closer to Him, and you are given your book of deeds in yor right hand, and your beautiful soul is granted with al Firadausal A'la. Aameen!!!

slave_of_Allah

aslam o aliakum

So true sister totally true ... SubhanAllah

I know, how amazing and beautiful it is that we have Allah, and it takes us so long to turn to Him, when He is always there, waiting for us, but we take too long to understand.....

I pray that Allah eases away all your pain and distress, and makes you amogst the pious, and gives you the the higest places in jannah, and lets u stand in His shade. Aameen!!!!

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Ur most welcome my dearest sister. I pray that Allah helps you to become closer to Him, and you are given your book of deeds in yor right hand, and your beautiful soul is granted with al Firadausal A'la. Aameen!!!

i have no words sis except for wa iyyaki
May Allah grant u the same my beloved sis
jazakillahu khaiyr sis
thats was a beautiful dua
Ameen :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

dear writer, my bro/sis,

be patient like
the sun
the moon
all the creations that worship ALLAH non-stop

if u hav problems there are many ppl hav the same or the worst problems

look how ALLAH bestowed HIS mercy to u

HE has allowed u to live
some more time

in order for u to see
n recheck urself
n then be patient

make a lot of prayer!

may ALLAH help u out with the best way! ameen

slave_of_Allah

how are you sister ?
may Allah taala bless you and give you patience ,with hardship there's a relief ,with hardship there's a relief , but what bother you sister , if the sins of others , your are just responsibel for yours, and if it's hardship of the dunya , may Allah taala ease your ways and us all amen.
wa salam alykum

Alhamduillah I am very well, thanks to Allah, I got through this day. Aameen to your du'a. I am in much need of them. Jazka'Allah khair akhi for the reminder.

I want to become more close to Allah, and more practicing, but I ma not getting any support from my family. But this has only made me strong, because this is jihad, a true struggle for the sake of Allah, and I know if i have patience there is a great reward. So i try my best to keep this in mind, and take advantage of the situation, so even when I break down, I come to Allah, and ask of Him, because no person in this dunya can give me what I truly want, only Allah, because what I want is with Him, so how can the people of this dunya provide me with comfort, when Allah is The Provider. Subhana'Allah, Allah is the greatest!!

I pray that Allah lets you drink from rivers in jannah, and lets you eat from jannah, and gives your book of deeds in your right hand, and saves you from the fire of hell, and the puishments of the grave, and makes you amogst those people who are very close to Allah. Aameen!!!

slave_of_Allah

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

dear writer, my bro/sis,

be patient like
the sun
the moon
all the creations that worship ALLAH non-stop

if u hav problems there are many ppl hav the same or the worst problems

look how ALLAH bestowed HIS mercy to u

HE has allowed u to live
some more time

in order for u to see
n recheck urself
n then be patient

make a lot of prayer!

may ALLAH help u out with the best way! ameen

Ya Allah never let this beautiful soul change direction, and keep it purified in your remberance, so that the angles speak of it in front of You. And Oh Allah, the day that this soul meets You, be pleased with it, and let it stand in Your
shade, and let it be one of the people of paradise. Aameen!!!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum sister,
May Allah SWT make things easier for you. You already have a beautiful, pure ruh.

Please don't be too hard on yourself,
Wa'salaam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum sweety:D

wallahi, everytime I read your words, they put me in an awe!! subhanaAllah.....I am so so so speechless, but ukhti, we as Muslims know that this life is NOTHING but a test. And no matter what is happening to you...as long as you place your complete trust in Allah, He'll never ever put you down. As you said it's Jihad.........an inner struggle, and as long as you STRUGGLE for Allah's sake NOTHING will ever go wrong!
may Allah ease your pain, distress, and any other problems you might be having at the moment!
May Allah grant you jannah, forgive you and make you stronger in Imaan and in taqwa!ameen,ameen,ameen!
Sister, I do really love you for the sake of the almighty, the all wise, our creator!Allah subhanahu wataAlla!!!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Everyday is a battle between myself, and this annoying dunya, one that will never understand you. And at times I break, too easily, because I am too weak, and even though I want to meet Allah, and become close to Him, I feel very far from Him, and I just wish the ones around me could understand this.

I feel like I am living in a cave of some sort ... I wish I COULD RUN AWAY FROM ALL OF IT.

But I only get through the day because of Allah, placing my trust with Him, for if I never had Allah, I would have gone insane, and killed myself in all this madness.

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! You have spoken exactly what I feels these days.

WajazakiAllahu khair sister for this reminder. Indeed I am a disobedient slave. Subuhaanallah!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

slave_of_Allah

Asslam'u Alykum sister,
May Allah SWT make things easier for you. You already have a beautiful, pure ruh.

Please don't be too hard on yourself,
Wa'salaam

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Aameen!!! To your du'a. Alhamduillah I see your soul is very purified, because it remembers Allah, and makes du'a for me, even though I am not deserving of such du'as, and you are very close to Allah, and i pray that your soul doesn't change direction, and keeps striving for the cause of Allah. Ya Allah, The One Who knows all things, grant this soul with a massion in jannah tul firdos. Aameen!!!

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu Alaikum sweety:D

wallahi, everytime I read your words, they put me in an awe!! subhanaAllah.....I am so so so speechless, but ukhti, we as Muslims know that this life is NOTHING but a test. And no matter what is happening to you...as long as you place your complete trust in Allah, He'll never ever put you down. As you said it's Jihad.........an inner struggle, and as long as you STRUGGLE for Allah's sake NOTHING will ever go wrong!
may Allah ease your pain, distress, and any other problems you might be having at the moment!
May Allah grant you jannah, forgive you and make you stronger in Imaan and in taqwa!ameen,ameen,ameen!
Sister, I do really love you for the sake of the almighty, the all wise, our creator!Allah subhanahu wataAlla!!!!

Wa'alikum aslaam my dearest sister.

I don't know if i can match your words, but I will try. You never fail to keep my spirits up, and I know that I am very blessed, because Allah allowed me to meet you, but I make du'a that I meet you in this dunya, so I can race with you to jannah, for I see some wisdom and beauty in your soul, and I know you have the same desire, for every soul is yearning to see Allah, and to be with Him. Subhana'Allah. But I can see it in your soul so clearly, and you are close to Allah, through your words, and I wish to sit with you, insha'Allah, and talk with your soul, so I too can become close to Allah.

Aameen to every du'a you made. I only have one gift I can give you, and to every soul I make speacific du'as for them, for there is no better gift.

I ask Allah to make you amongst the pious people, and to give you the ability to weep in fear of Him, in the early hours of the morning, and to make you one of those who will inherit al Firadausal A'la. Ya Allah when my sister meets you, speak to her, and address her as one of the people of paradise, and let her stand in Your shade, and unite her with her family in Your beautiful gardens. Aameen!!!!!!

slave_of_Allah

:saw:
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! You have spoken exactly what I feels these days.

WajazakiAllahu khair sister for this reminder. Indeed I am a disobedient slave. Subuhaanallah!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wa'likum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu Akhi.

I hope you are well by the grace and mercy of Allah.

Every soul feels like this, but at times we forget how Merciful Allah is, and it only makes us weak, but without even asking Allah for strength, He gives it to us, because He wants us to become close to Him, and Allah wants to bless us with His jannah. And I pray that your beautiful soul is given al Firdausal A'la, as well as the souls of your family, and I ask Allah to ease away any distress in your heart, and to make you one of those who are patient. Ya Allah give my brother his book of deeds in his right hand, and let his last deed be his best, and through Your Mercy, give him the ability to weep in Your rememberance, so that with every tear he sheds, he beocmes close to You. Oh Allah let my brother see Your beloved Rasool :saw: , and be with him :saw: in Your beautiful gardens. Aameen!!!!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:saw:

Wa'likum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu Akhi.

I hope you are well by the grace and mercy of Allah.

Every soul feels like this, but at times we forget how Merciful Allah is, and it only makes us weak, but without even asking Allah for strength, He gives it to us, because He wants us to become close to Him, and Allah wants to bless us with His jannah. And I pray that your beautiful soul is given al Firdausal A'la, as well as the souls of your family, and I ask Allah to ease away any distress in your heart, and to make you one of those who are patient. Ya Allah give my brother his book of deeds in his right hand, and let his last deed be his best, and through Your Mercy, give him the ability to weep in Your rememberance, so that with every tear he sheds, he beocmes close to You. Oh Allah let my brother see Your beloved Rasool :saw: , and be with him :saw: in Your beautiful gardens. Aameen!!!!!

Allahumma Ameen! JazakiAllahu khair dear sister for the beautiful Du'a you made for me. Indeed the best Du'a made is, in absence of the one it is made for, and without his/her knowing the time it is made.

InshaAllah I will keep you in my sincere Du'as.

wassalam 'alaikum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu my dearest sister

MashAllah,SubhanAllah your soul is so beautiful sister and it is full of your Great love for Allah Almighty.Allah The most High and The most exalted will reword you sister with all happines in this dunya and in after world,because your dedication to Allah is so truth SubhanAllah. May Allah reword my dearest sister with meeting Him,and give her abilty to be always His good and pious servent

I know how you feel sister,and Inshallah we will all see and meet our Lord.It will be greatest reword for all belivers,,when Allah Blessed and The most Exalted say:: 'O People of Paradise! Where are those who used to obey Me without having ever seen Me? This is the Day of Increase!'"

I love you sister soooo muuuuuuch for Loving Allah.

May Allah bless you

slave_of_Allah

assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu my dearest sister

MashAllah,SubhanAllah your soul is so beautiful sister and it is full of your Great love for Allah Almighty.Allah The most High and The most exalted will reword you sister with all happines in this dunya and in after world,because your dedication to Allah is so truth SubhanAllah. May Allah reword my dearest sister with meeting Him,and give her abilty to be always His good and pious servent

I know how you feel sister,and Inshallah we will all see and meet our Lord.It will be greatest reword for all belivers,,when Allah Blessed and The most Exalted say:: 'O People of Paradise! Where are those who used to obey Me without having ever seen Me? This is the Day of Increase!'"

I love you sister soooo muuuuuuch for Loving Allah.

Wa'likum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu my sweetest and dearest Asja.

My soul is hurting, if only it was purified to do good. and be derserving to see Allah. I wish, and I cry for that day, and I pray that you will be beside me, and you will be my neighbour in jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

My soul only became a little close to Allah, after meeting you, through your words I see so much piety in you, and I know how much your heart is yearning for that day, and I pray that you are blessed to be in Allah's shade, and He speaks to you, and He, The Most High, shows you His jannah. I really pray that you my sister can see this day. Aameen!!

I love you alot more for the sake of Allah, and I really wish to meet you in this dunya, so I can race with you to jannah. You will be in my du'as.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

My soul is hurting, if only it was purified to do good. and be derserving to see Allah. I wish, and I cry for that day, and I pray that you will be beside me, and you will be my neighbour in jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

My soul only became a little close to Allah, after meeting you, through your words I see so much piety in you, and I know how much your heart is yearning for that day, and I pray that you are blessed to be in Allah's shade, and He speaks to you, and He, The Most High, shows you His jannah. I really pray that you my sister can see this day. Aameen!!

I love you alot more for the sake of Allah, and I really wish to meet you in this dunya, so I can race with you to jannah. You will be in my du'as.

My loving and sweetest sister please do not be sad because your soul is one of the most beautiful that I have ever meet. In each of your word is mercyfulness and beauty,mashallah,mashallah.

Baarak Allah feekh sister for all good that you do,and Inshallah it would be for me too the blessing to be neer my sister in Islaam in Jannah,Inshallah,ameen Ya Allah!!!

I love you too so much and Inshallah with Allahs will hope to see your beautiful face soon.

You are in my duas too always

May Allah bless you

revert2007

Love Fishing

well am almost the same situation at the moment....i have evrything alhamdulilah....everything taht a woman could dream of having but my soul is so hurt and suffering...and i only find peace through Allah..worshipping Him and learning His religion is really giving me some kind of pleasure....

there are people who might don't understand us but Allah always there to understand us and to pamper us....just turn to Him as much as possible...

life is not a bed of roses and we must go through all this test in order to get jannah...

i hope everything will work out with u..
u are not alone in this condition..many of us are and we feel misserable almost everyday.
we can't avoide Allah test can we?
just be strong and go through it..no point of running away from problem coz it won't be solved...find the root problem and solved it
insyaAllah everything will be fine