i made it

littlebird

hi everyone i made it through my first day of ramadan.i didnt think i could do it, but allah help me . i feel like i really am changing.when i wanted to eat my children kept saying you can do it mom.im proud to be a good example to them now.salam everyone im proud to be muslim:tti_sister:

Living Soul

:salam2:

:ma: you made it finally Alhamdolillah. Sister May Allah SWT bless you for the beginning of new life and have a very good Ramadan (Ameen).

Dont forget me in your prayers.

Jazakallho Khyran

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Alhomdolila Allah hu Akbar Congratulations sister may Allah u and give u more and more strength. Ameen.

tarannumsamir

hi everyone i made it through my first day of ramadan.i didnt think i could do it, but allah help me . i feel like i really am changing.when i wanted to eat my children kept saying you can do it mom.im proud to be a good example to them now.salam everyone im proud to be muslim:tti_sister:

walekom as salaam,
mashallah ! congratulations ! :ma:
allah is great,:hearts:ramadaan kareem.:shake:

zulfikar

the voice of adzan maghrib just finished in my country. It is very easy for me to restrain hungry and thirsty. Cause I am very often fasting. The most difficulties matters are restraining the temper, bad desirees, mouth, eyes, ears, bad feelings and thinkings.