I need a help

halah

Asslamu alaikum
During the last 2years I lost my parents ,my mum then my dad;I do duaa for them in every prayer and in every time but I'm still cann't over come sadness,every thing remindes me of them, any word, anything,Iknow that we all are going to die ,but Imiss them so much
Can anyone tell me how can I overcome this feeling?
wajazakallah khair:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear brother time.

When you lose a parent you feel like a child. You will expereince sadness for many many years, and the loss will be lifelong.

In the western world we are told that there are stages to grieving from anger to acceptance.

In Islam, we know it was the will of Allah. We accept the situation immediately. Believe that Allah has rewards for you. Believe that Inshalla, you will precede them into Janna; on the great day.

This life is temporary. Go about your life.

Your prayers will give your parents consolation, make dua constantly.

I do not know your age or circumstances but if you are of an age to marry do so. A spouse supports and comforts like no other.

You have a family here. Believe in that. We will support you. You are in our hearts and prayers. Your message will make many say important things to their parents today. Your pain has given many blessings to so many.

The angles of Allah are with you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Sister I do apologize for responding to you as a brohter. Please forgive me. Please understand the intent of my response was from the bottom of my heart.

If you look at my e-mail name it has mom on in it. I will love you as a daughter.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalamu aleikum sister.
I haven't seen my parents for 4 years and they are very far from me.and I miss them always so much.But I always tell myself that whatever Allah wants will happen.Some things are out of our hands.We all will come back to him
Allah created us and Allah can take us.We can only obey him.He is the Creator.I miss my parents terribly,but I know that they want se me always happy ,no matter how far we are.Their happiness is to see us happy...
May Allah help u ....
salam

Masbah Omar

Need Help

Dear sister Halah,
Assalamu alaikum wbt.

I agree with brother Mirajmom's advice.
Time is a great healer.. even though it will never be normal bec it heals with a scar.
Acceptance.. of what has been pre-ordained by Allah SWT.
The living continues to live, for the sake of Allah SWT.
Continue your du'as for your parents.. that will be best for them now that they are in the realm of barzakh.
Find solace in the rest of your family members.
Insya'Allah, there will be hikmah for you, ameen.

halah

Asslamu alaikum sister and brothers
I really appreciate your sympathy,may Alaah reward you all and accept your good deeds.:salam2:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I feel for you ukhti, I lost my parents also years ago, and it still hurts. These are the people who took care of you, and loved you. I still think about my parents, and I cry sometimes(thats normal, by the way), but I know that it was their time, and we all have a time, by the Qadr of Allah. He is in control of everything.
I just think about how I'm going to see them in Jannah inshallah, and it makes me feel better. I make duaa for them, and the best prayer is the duaa of a child for their parents, subhanallah. I think about that, and it makes me feel better, Alhamdullilah!! You are going to have those moments when you are down, just let out a good cry, dhikr, make some prayers, and inshallah you will be ok. You will be in my duaas, love you for Allah!:hijabi:

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
asalamu alaikum

Dear sis,i know what you're going true,but what i cud tell u is always make du'a :tti_sister: and always focus and try ur best to b obedient to Allah.This maybe a Test from Almighty Allah,Allahualam. Remember this life is just play and amusement nothing more...and nothing in this world last forever.Everything belongs to Allah...try to make dhikr also.inshaallah.:hijabi: :wasalam: