I need black magic clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiba_Islam

Assalamu Alaikum,

First I would like to wish everyone Eid Milad Moubarak Inshalah with all the best wishes for the family and friends.

My problem is related to black magic (if it exists), as I was in Morocco few days back I met a Sheikh in my father's place and he told me that where I live there is a group of shayatin that visit the house to execute the orders concerning some black magic spells.

I was very scared but he told me that I need to recite every day sourat Albaqarah and other souras for 40 days to push the shayatin out of the house. That is exactly what I tried to do when I came back home (UK) but the thing is I got very sick since my whole left arm and rips started being num and very painful. My husband had to take me to the ENE three times and they could not know what it was?

So for now I stopped reading the souras that the Sheikh told me about cuz I am scared I will get sick again!!!

What should I do? Please help me, should I just live with it given that it affects my relationship with my husband sometimes (fights for silly reasons)

Jazakum Lahu Khairan

Wasalam

amyaishazouaoui

Assalaamu alaikum

i was only tring to help, after pending many lengthy spells in n africa!!!!

The things i have seen have been ludicrous.

There i no need to speak to me in such a rude way

I do not have a stereo typed brain or prejudiced judgements

:wasalam:

Hiba_Islam

Thank you for your reply, there is nothing medically wrong with my arm as I have checked it 3 times anyway that;s not the theme here...
The funny thing my dear sister is your stereotyped brain and prejudiced judgements.

Hope you review your ideas about stereotyping a whole region and deal with a thread as a seperate case. Otehrwise leave it for people who might genuinly try to help.

wasalam

justoneofmillion

please sisters make peace this is the shytan trying to get beween both of you for the sake of Allah swt br kind to one another again!:salah:

your brother

SINDBAD

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

Dear sister I have read the replys to your post but some of the stuff did not make sense about sterotyping, Maybe bcos i came into the conversation late and missed the first part.

Anyhow just to let you know that Black Magic and Jinns are very real and how can you be a believer if you deny this.....

Even in the time of the Rasool(saw) someone put Black Magic On him and the verses in the Quran were revealed on how to tackle the issue of Black Magic and Jinns......

Sura Baqra is like a big gun against Jinns and Black Magic, Also try reading Sura FALAQ and Sura NAS............

Arguments between you and a loved one is also natural when you have been afflected with Black Magic and or Jinns.......
I could go into great detail with you about this subject as I was affected by Black Magic/Jinns myself, I got help from a muslim brother who recited the Azaan and then the Quran on me to expel the Black Magic/Jinns.
He also advised me that I need to pray five times a day and try and stay in wudu as when your not there is a higher chance for the Jinns to attack you....

He also gave me a bottle of water which had certain suras from the Quran read over it and honey with Black seeds, which also had sura's from the Quran recited on it, which I had to eat and also a black seed oil which i had to be massaged with all over my body especially the effected areas, this also had Quran read over it.......

Sister you need to be careful who you approach for help as theirs many people out there who cliam they can help you but general speaking they make you worse and they also use the help of shaateens........
One way to tell the doddgy ones are if they talk to you about money for the treameant at the very start and if they ask you for your name, date of birth and your parents details aswell as other family members.....
I swear by Allah generally speaking these people are from KUFAR AND ARE USING THE HELP OF SHATAIN(devils)

I cant recall were you said you are from but if you live in London or any where near Leicster up north..... I can put you intouch with genuine Muslim godfearing brothers that will offer you help only from the Quran and the Sunnah and none of this hocus pocus stuff with charms and the like......Astagfirullah

HELP IS HERE IF YOU REQUIRE......

Salaam

Brother Abu Eesaa

umm hussain

Black magic exists and there are cases where a person is seriously ill but the doctors cannot find anything wrong with that person at all. One incident was my brother in law, before he died people could hear frogs croaking from inside his stomach especially at night time and could be seen under his skin but when the go to the doctors they were told nothing was wrong with him and sometimes doctors tell that person to go to traditional healers who also use black magic to counter it but of course islamically we cant do that.

Anyway i came across this hope it helps

Question:
My brother after returning from a trip starting acting very strange. He would say weird things and now doesn't talk to anyone at all. He has been sitting outside for 2 months now. He has even spit on our mother. At first we thought there was something psychologically wrong with him. However when we took him to a mental doctor he talks as if he is fine. We think he is either possessed by a Jinn or some magic was done to him.
How can you tell if someone is possessed or if magic was done to them?
How do you remove it? My mother is getting very sick over this.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah

People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

1. Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).
2.Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.
3. Frequent nightmares during sleep.
4.Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.
5.The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

6. Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

1.Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

2.Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

3. Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

4. Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

5. Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.

6. Complete loss of appetite for food.

7. Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

8. Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

1. Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.
2. Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.
3. Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.
4. Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.
5. Cupping--removing excess blood.
6. Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

Islam Q&A

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

may Allaah Reward All who's sharing on this theard masha`Allaah

1st : about black magic Refer to : Sihr (magic, witchcraft) ..

2nd : about : what u saied sister : everyone Eid Milad Moubarak ..

we have only two Eids..plz Refer to : Islamic holy days and special occasions ..

celebrating the Prophet’s birthday (al-Mawlid al-Nabawi) is is an innovation (bid’ah)..

Also: Milaad/Mawlid is an innovation - By Shaykh bin bazz (RA)

plz refer to : Research on bid’ah and shirk in Detailed..

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.