I need everyones opinion on this

Daydreamer

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters. :)

I've been working in an islamic wallpaper for quite some time and i just finished it. I'm hoping for some opinions and feedback.
islamwallpaperk.jpg

Jazakallah

Daydreamer

Very artistic.

My only criticism is that everything is in threes. Makes some people think of the trinity, God forbid. If I may suggest an alternative? Have five leaves, each with one of the phrases you have at the bottom inscribed on them.

:O I never noticed that. Hmm i guess i could change that :) jazakallah for your opinion.

Miss Aaliyah

Assalamo alaykom,

Very beautiful mashaAllah. The only thing I think of is that the text in Arabic in the bottom should be a little higher up because if you have it as a desktop the bottom line with the clock and everything will hide one cm of the text. And it looks better with a little space in the bottom between the text and the end of the picture.

teardrops

mashAllah

May Allah bless your hands, I wish I can see the roots of this tree. Or a sun behind it. But it is lovely. Either way because it has. The almightys words. Can you put. A border. Around it? I just like designs

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:ma::ma::ma::ma: amazing :D i find nothin to critisize :lol: beautiful mashallah :D
can u post some more please? :D
Jzakallah khair
:wasalam:

salehya

that's really splendid !!!!

that's really so amazing )))) and subhanaAllah islam supports the aimed atrs that fortify the islamic culture , and i think that we really need to show all the people , one of the islamic culture's fields ... may god bless you !!!! ramadan kareem and greetings from palestine.....

I'mHomeAtLast

Beautiful!

Your work is beautiful. It's calming, balanced, inspiring. I'm an artist too and I really, really appreciate your work. Your heart comes through. Thank you for sharing this with us.