I need help!!!!!1

alexandra

As salammmm alaykom wa rahmatu ALLAH wa barakatuh sisters and brothers.....
First of all i want to begin saying that my name is not anymore Alexandra....my muslim name is Sarah;i converted to islam,i accept it into my life with all my heart.Its the best choice i ever had...EL HAMDULILLAH.
My prblm is.....am not living in a islamic country,and here are not mosques,are not places where to have some discussions about islam.I do everytime my salat at home 5 times a day,am staying hours in front of my pc searching,looking to improuve my iman in ALLAH in islam.I took my Shahada but the main prblm is am not wearing hijab;i want to wear it all the time,everywehre i go.There is a prblm if i want to cover my head now and to wear it evrytime even if am not living in a islamic country?....i want so much to live as any muslim girl.My boyfriend is living in Cairo and we talk on the net everytime.We r still students.I dont know wat to do......everytime when we talk am wearing the hijab in front of him....IT'S THIS A PROBLEM?...i want to wear it all the time....how to do so if am not living in a islamic country?......

MAY ALLAH BLEES US AND ALWAYS HELP US TO GO ON THE RIGHT PATH.....LA ELLAH ELLA ALLAH.

PLSSS....HELP ME......AS SALA,MMMMM ALAYKOM

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam sister sara.

you can wear the hijab in nonmuslim countries. and when it comes to mosques a woman is not abligated to go there and pray five times a day. but you can off course. it's ok for a woman to pray them in her house.

Idris16

:salam2:

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IT'S HARAM TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND IN ISLAM BUT ANYWAY ALHAMDULILAH THAT YOU'VE BECOME A MUSLIM:)

:wasalam:

alexandra

I know its haram to have boyfriend in islam....but we have plns for the future and ENSHALLAH evrything will be ok......i've become a muslim AND AM SO PROUD OF IT.......I will nvr regret it....ALLAH HELPED me much so far.

SeSaMe

Calm Member ((^_^))

wa Alayki salam Sis AleXandra (sarah) :hijabi:

:tti_sister: Alhamdo lillah Sis and wish Allah Bless and protect u

If you have chosen Islam as ur religion with All ur complete confidence, and u consider it the right way ,My sis u have to wear the hijab, even if you are in a non-Muslim Country.

JusT believe and TrusT ur Allah

ReGardS :SMILY206:

massi

I know its haram to have boyfriend in islam....but we have plns for the future and ENSHALLAH evrything will be ok......i've become a muslim AND AM SO PROUD OF IT.......I will nvr regret it....ALLAH HELPED me much so far.
Assalamo Alaikom
congratulation my sister to convert to Islam ...but it's not the right way to
make plans for future by a wrong way ...if you believe in Islam ...you must to follow it in anything ...also by the people's experience with this kind of relationship... there are lot of thing will be worst ...so be careful ...I don't attack anyone so don't blame me :SMILY206:

muhsinah

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, my dear new sister in Islam.

I'm so HAPPY for you! MashaAllah and congratulations on your conversion to Islam! How relieved and content you must feel! I must say, sister, that I envy you; all the sins you may have committed before taking the shahada have been wiped out, mashaAllah! And inshaAllah, you will not replace them with new ones.

I'm so happy for you; wish I could hug you! I'm proud of you too; I mean you're already striving to improve your worship of Allah by wearing hijab. May Allah make it easy for you. Which country are you in? Because you may have noticed that women wearing hijab in other non-muslim countries too. It doesn't matter which country you are; the whole Earth is for Allah so our worship of Him is not limited to any geographical region.

Set your mind at ease. You're worried about people's reaction, the discrimination, the looks, etc. Yes, you will probably face all that but it will only make you stronger in faith, inshaAllah. Till you reach a point where you're no longer fazed by what people do. Besides, these occurences happen occasionally; you will not be targeted every minute. You will, however, enjoy the feeling of freedom the true hijab brings. That freedom from the pressures of society in terms of appearance. You enjoy the fact that you are no longer shackled to that craving to conform because you are no longer conforming; you have announced clear and loudly to the world that only the wish of Allah has any importance with you. You will not succumb to the wishes of mere humans.

You will enjoy that feeling that comes with obeying Allah; that tranquility and serenity that comes with knowing that you've struggled to do what is RIGHT. Trust me, dear sister, that it seems like such a big deal only because you haven't started wearing it. Once you get used to it, you'll realise that all the problems you imagined would arise with wearing the hijab in a non-muslim countries are really minor. I have friends who live in non-muslim countries and wear hijab. Some even wear the abaya. Others go to public schools with it and they don't have much of a problem with it. Of course, incidents do occur occasionally, but it's only occasionally. I currently live in a sort-of Muslim country but will be moving to a non-muslim country in about a year's time inshaAllah. I've assessed the situation there and I believe that, though there will be occasional hiccups, there isn't much to fear.

And keep in mind that whenever something unpleasant happens to you as a result of your striving to please/obey Allah, you will be rewarded abundantly for your patience. And it is the Hereafter that is more important than the struggles of this world.

Regarding the boyfriend issue, I ask Allah to guide you to what is right. May Allah make it easy for you and reward you for all your efforts. May Allah admit you to Paradise and protect you from Hell fire. May Allah make you among His beloved servants and grant you shade on the Day of Judgement when there is no shade except from Him. May Allah Protect you from the trials of life and death, the trials of the grave and grant you easy reckoning.