I need help with Quran majeed!

OmarFarooq

:salam2:

i wanted to ask you guys if there is way i can learn the Quran, without the help of a teacher. i want to learn it by my self. i want to be able to recite Quran majeed, and under stand it, and learn Quranic Arabic. i want to do all this without the help of a teacher, and what is that word that means you recite the Quran clearly, i want to do that too. please list the resources i would need to do this, i really want to do this. also the reason why i want to do this is because i am in the US, and i am 16 years old and really shy, and also because i want to do it by my self, so remember to please list the resources.

wa salaam

Edit: I want to read the Quran with tajweed

Globalpeace

Banned
QAF(Dr Surty)

Asslamo Allaikum,

I don't know anyone anywhere in the West (personally) with a better & organised system for learning Qur'aan and basic Arabic then Dr Surty in Birmingham, UK.

It has been proven over the years to be one of the best in business & now employed and borrowed world-wide.

He is a great person and may Allah (SWT) reward him for his efforts in this world and the next....

Get his course everyone!

http://www.qaf.org/

P.S: Web-site is not really good & I have told him & his son about it!

P.P.S: If you are a Brother or Sister & you live in Birmingham and you have NEVER attended his sessions; you are missing something!

:salam2:

i wanted to ask you guys if there is way i can learn the Quran, without the help of a teacher. i want to learn it by my self. i want to be able to recite Quran majeed, and under stand it, and learn Quranic Arabic. i want to do all this without the help of a teacher, and what is that word that means you recite the Quran clearly, i want to do that too. please list the resources i would need to do this, i really want to do this. also the reason why i want to do this is because i am in the US, and i am 16 years old and really shy, and also because i want to do it by my self, so remember to please list the resources.

wa salaam

ai-musa

i want to ask about death too. thats what i fear most in this world. and ofcourse the hellfire.:tti_sister: