I need serious help

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam brothers and sisters, I will keep this short as I am heading off for school. Let me give you a quick overview of what has happend to me lately; a couple years ago I fell very sick with appendicitis and ended up being diagnosed with PARANOIA, ever since that date, I have been thinking that I have been having a heart attack, stroke, heart disease, brain tumor, leukmia and other types of cancer sameh'allah. The mere though of them will make my heart skip a beat. I need a cure for this, I cant keep going like this living in fear and tears because I feel that ive been diagnosed with something. What is the Islamic cure for paranoia? I know this may not seem serious to you guys but I have been getting huge headaches and feeling dizzy because I think about it too much.

Thank you

Salam.

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
:salam2:brother

I dont know abt this disease PARANOIA....but i know two things and that are SABAR N SHUKAR....do SABAR in ur disease bcoz this is test from ALLAH…..ALLAH only checks the person that now what he or she will do? So never think abt your disease….

And do SHUKAR becoz i hav heard that those people who r suffering from disease they are near to ALLAH....

To make your heart strong read third KALMA…..it works this is my personal experience….bcoz me and my brother we both are suffering from a disease MASCULAR DISTROFY….

In this disease muscles get weak day by day…..like when we were kids we used to walk n know we r in wheelchair…..since 8 years my right lung is damage….but still ALHAMDULILLAH I am fine….

ALLAH helps a lot……there is a beautiful saying I don’t know whose saying is this…..ALLAH NEVER TAKES HE ALWAYS GIVES…..

Secondly make yourself busy…..make any AIM of your life…..like anything…..
e.g.: Research in ISLAM….
OR
Read QURAN from detail….
OR
Any thing that gets u more closely to ALLAH….because there is a peace in ALLAH`S ZIKAR….

N u will really feel so relax n peaceful in your life…..INSHALLAH

:salam2:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
get busy it works.
1. Learn arabic (if you don't know)
2. Try to read about Islam from authentic sources as much as you can.
:wassalam:

al-muslimah

Salaam alaycoum brother. I did a small research regarding this disease as i didn't know about it before. This is what I found, but I didn't find any islamic cureness.

The treatment:
It can be quite challenging to get an individual who is suffering from paranoia to accept treatment. Their paranoid condition makes them distrustful of people's motivations towards them, so that even a medical doctor appears to be a suspicious party. Medications that may be offered are usually looked at with great distrust, and efforts at psychotherapy are considered "mind control" by a profoundly paranoid individual.

The first step to be taken when someone is suffering from paranoia is that of determining whether an easily reversible situation (such as an adverse reaction to a medication) might be causing the paranoia. If so, discontinuing the drug (either immediately or by gradually weaning the dose) might end the symptoms of paranoia.

http://www.minddisorders.com/Ob-Ps/Paranoia.html

hope it helps..ill keep you in my duaas

walsalam

GAZIJA

Staff member
Salam brothers and sisters, I will keep this short as I am heading off for school. Let me give you a quick overview of what has happend to me lately; a couple years ago I fell very sick with appendicitis and ended up being diagnosed with PARANOIA, ever since that date, I have been thinking that I have been having a heart attack, stroke, heart disease, brain tumor, leukmia and other types of cancer sameh'allah. The mere though of them will make my heart skip a beat. I need a cure for this, I cant keep going like this living in fear and tears because I feel that ive been diagnosed with something. What is the Islamic cure for paranoia? I know this may not seem serious to you guys but I have been getting huge headaches and feeling dizzy because I think about it too much.

Thank you

Salam.

Assalamu Aleikum brother,
as you know paralel to us there is other world, which is world of Jinn. jinn afect us in the ways which are not normal for humans and strange. they see us but we do not see them.
what i am trying to tell you here is, you should try going to the imam u does islamic exercism or Rukja. a lot of secknesses we as humans are having can be because we are affected by Jinn. I am not saying that is what you are having, but it can be, so you should try it. You can also play Rukja for yourself and see if you are going to expiriance any strange movement or pain in your body.

wasalam

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: my dear young brother..... paranoia seems like a serious diagnosis for maybe some fears that you have about falling deathly ill. whoever diagnosed paranoia, did they give you any medication to take for it? i would say it sounds more like a bit of hypochondria or anxiety but you certainly don't seem like the paranoid type to me at all, it never shows on the forum, you are such a good, dedicated young brother, :ma: :) i would say to continue on reading qur'an and hadith as much as possible and doing extra prayers on top of the fard ones. also, if you can take something natural that would calm your anxiety (if you are not on any prescription meds). st john's wort is one, but you may need a prescription (it is over the counter in the usa). maybe even some chamomile tea in the evening to relax your mind a little and keep you from obsessing about these illnesses.... we all can have fears of dying at some point or another in our lives. i was extremely ill when i was pregnant with my second child and my organs were in danger but Alhamdulillah, it was a temporary situation. i was really worried :astag: as i thought about what would happen to my son who was three if i passed and couldn't take care of him. however, only ALLAH knows when our time comes and there is no point in worrying about it. i have heard of someone who survived the trade center collapse on 9/11 only to die in a car accident weeks later.... al awlaki had a good story of a brother who fell from a tall building in egypt, i believe, and miraculously survived... he was so overjoyed to survived that he wanted to treat the witnesses to a coffee.... he ended up getting hit by a car and dying on his way to the coffee shop across the street from where he just had survived a long fall. that was his time and that was how it was written for him to die. have faith in ALLAH, young man, and don't take the worries of the world on your shoulders, you are just 14 :) i wish you the best, do try some calming herbal remedies and keep up with salat, duaa and qur'an.
your big sister (old enough to be your mum),
catherine iman :)
:wasalam:

a_stranger

Dear son, try to strengthen your faith in Allah swt, try to concentrate while praying and reading Quran, do good with sincere intention to please Allah swt, help your mother. believe me life is simple and peacefull with faith in Allah swt, may Allah protect you and my sons ( i have a son close to your age) from any evil and guide you to his straight way.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

as ALLAH ta3ala says in the quraan, listening to quranic recitation will bring peace to a human being..peace to his soul mind and body

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Assalamu Aleikum brother,
as you know paralel to us there is other world, which is world of Jinn. jinn afect us in the ways which are not normal for humans and strange. they see us but we do not see them.
what i am trying to tell you here is, you should try going to the imam u does islamic exercism or Rukja. a lot of secknesses we as humans are having can be because we are affected by Jinn. I am not saying that is what you are having, but it can be, so you should try it. You can also play Rukja for yourself and see if you are going to expiriance any strange movement or pain in your body.

wasalam

Salam bro,

I definitely second what this brother is saying and from experience and what I've witnessed from other people.

Try and do Rukya on yourself or find an Imam that can do Rukya for you. If you ever get symptoms of headaches and feeling dizzy and you find yourself unable to concentrate on your Salah or you get headaches when ever you read or hear the Quran then I would definitely look into Rukya Sharia.

If you are interested and you're from the UK I can put you through some brothers who do Rukya based on Quran and Sunna.

Inshallah I pray Allah give you all the best of health.

Salam alai kum

esterelle

Dear brother,

Although I know not an Islamic cure for paranoia I know of herbal remidies that may help.

Cammomile Tea if you can find it and Nervatona (Marketed as Calm in Australia) are herbal remidies made without geletain (sp?) and other non - allowable products (double check as this may not be true in all counties and with all manufacturers)

Prayer may help alleviate the condition, try it!

Best of luck, I hope you get better soon.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

We muslims believe that Allah and only Allah can cure us from any disease, But HE also gave us different medicines to use.

So find a cure with doctors, without losing faith that Allah will cure you.

abu'muhammad

Brother waseem,
I have some views regarding… In the youth, the mind is like a blank print, whatever traced over it remains intact for a long time. When I was studying , a friend of mine read about “Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome” and whenever he had headache, weakness etc , he felt he was victim. This is due to the fact that minor and major ailments initially have the same symptoms – nausea, headache, weakness,temperature, giddiness, fatigue etc. This is corelating one’s situation with the so - called situation. This also happens when there is an epidemic of leptospyrosis, plague, etc. In this diseases the symptoms are seen when actual disease had spread 90% through-out and in end there is a blood vomit . both this diseases are acute lung infections. At such an epidemic, people too feel they have such disease and check-up centres gets crowded. Most of the people don’t have disease,but they feel they have – reason due to surrounding talk, rumours, lot thinking regarding disease, corelating situation with victim etc. So one thing is to stop thinking regarding and the things are from Allah. Have courage and feel free of thought burdens.
InshaAllah, all will be fine. Get normal.

note: I searched a lot for paranoia cure but not getting reliable information of Islamic cure. It will be better, if you ask mufti regarding the cure or someone here would help you.

young_muslim

may allah make it easy for u, inshallah do much rememberence of allah. go to islamqa get some good dua from there inshallah. or hoor-al-ayn.com and there is the hisnul muslim book there, excellent book filled with supplication frm quran and sunnah. check it out inshallah.

actually heres the link its worth having a look inshallah. try to put extreme relliance in allah. doctors can only say so much, it is allah who heals us by his permission.

http://www.hoor-al-ayn.com/quran.html

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam brothers and sisters,
Sorry for a late reply. I should have been more specific about my wording, I wasen't OFFICIALLY diagnosed with paranoia, but ever since my first illness I have always been thinking I have a disease of some sort because I was on the verge of death once. I had been thinking about having heart disease after that because the doctors said that all the antibiotics I had could have TEMPORARILY altered the way my heart functioned. I probably diden't hear the word temporary and thats where heart disease came from. After thinking about it too much, I said I was having a stroke because I was hyping up from heart disease. I felt as if my brain was about to explode. After cooling down, I get bronchitis and have a really hard time breathing, now I thought I have asthma.THEN I get hyped out, think im having a stroke, for getting tense from thinking about asthma. Then after figuring out that my symptoms DONT match that of a stroke, I start getting dizzy, constantly tired , headaches then I thought I had brain cancer. I contacted a bright sister on the forum and she told me I probably have mono. So I do some research, find out that my symptoms DO closely match that of mono, but that leukemia actually has symptoms similar to that, but is a FAR more serious disease, so I think I have that. I start to cry, I start to heat up, I cant concentrate, I go to school sad, and I feel as if I had high blood pressure as the blood rushed to my brain. I think about it way too much, but it's as if this mentaility ONLY comes in when it comes to my health. Can one be paranoid about being paranoid, without really being paranoid? This whole month and from mid October i've been feeling this way, that I have some sort of illness, sameh'allah, death scares me to death, if that makes sense. I just have a feeling that if I die, I will go to hell. I use to be the sport and girlfriend type of guy until I returned to Islam. It's as if I still have something to makeup before I can die.

Salam friends, and thank you all so much for your responses.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: :ma: you are just a sensitive young brother. you are 14 and there are many challenges with being a teenager. when i think back to what i was like at your age, which was 7 years before i became muslim, it is not such a great memory, lol!

you are not paranoid (i knew it, hahaha) and what you need to do is stop looking at the symptoms of various illnesses on the internet and concentrate on qur'an, sunnah and your school work :)

also, just for a chuckle... well it was not good when it happened.. my son who is six was playing in my sister-in-law's car and she had a can of mace (i think it's called.. the obnoxious pepper spray people carry to repel attackers).. of course, he found it and pressed something and his skin was burning up and so irritated all down one side of his face and his shoulder and chest. he really thought he was going to die and when i was washing it off, even the water falling in the tub was burning my skin. for a couple of months after, he thought every little thing could kill him... i am mopping the floor and he steps in a wet spot, "will the floor cleaner kill me?" he says... he thought because his teacher (french) smokes on her time that he could get ill from that too..... he still is anxious when he sees a cigarette butt.... my brother was like that too, :ma:, he had compulsive washing hands thing for a while (which wasn't such a bad thing :) )

relax, have some chamomile tea and read Surah Al Mulk to help you sleep better :)