I NEED URGENT HELP..

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

May Allah Bless and protect you all.

My dad's health has been very bad since yesterday. He had pain in his belly. As a result of which he was unable to sleep the whole night. At nearly 5 am he vomited and after that the pain was reduced BUT NOT FINISHED. On the top of that he had pain in his legs ( the muscles below the knees). I massaged him for a while but he said that by massaging the pain goes till the brain.

This pain has been there for a while now. He had some Gastric & Liver problem. Furthermore one of the 4 valves of the heart is not working.

For the Gastric problem, he used to drink Coca cola, which would reduce the pain. However liver pain also caused alot of disturbances. I have been asking him that we should go to the hospital but he doesn't want to go.

If you brotherz and sisters have any suggestion on what to do on any thing from eating habits or food to the cause or solution of the pain, then please guide me.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum brother, the most important thing would be to take him to a docter which can look at his condition and then send him to the hospital, just because a person has a "simple" sickness doesnt mean it cant evolve into something greater, and the sooner you get it checked out the better it is. Inshallah your father and mine both get cured of there illness's, and may Allah s.w.t keep us all strong thru troubled times ameen.
Walaikumasalam

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

May Allah Bless and protect you all.

My dad's health has been very bad since yesterday. He had pain in his belly. As a result of which he was unable to sleep the whole night. At nearly 5 am he vomited and after that the pain was reduced BUT NOT FINISHED. On the top of that he had pain in his legs ( the muscles below the knees). I massaged him for a while but he said that by massaging the pain goes till the brain.

This pain has been there for a while now. He had some Gastric & Liver problem. Furthermore one of the 4 valves of the heart is not working.

For the Gastric problem, he used to drink Coca cola, which would reduce the pain. However liver pain also caused alot of disturbances. I have been asking him that we should go to the hospital but he doesn't want to go.

If you brotherz and sisters have any suggestion on what to do on any thing from eating habits or food to the cause or solution of the pain, then please guide me.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Asalamu Alaykum,

May Allah take the pain away from your father, Amin. Tell him to have patience Insha'Allah. I know that we all take our good health for granted sometimes, and when we do get sick, we suddently realize the great blessing Allah gives us all the time. Anyhow, I would really advice you to take him to the hospital because it might be something serious and he might need to see the doctor. However, I did hear that lime juice mixed with water is good for stomache aches.Limes Not lemon, Limes are yellow and a little bigger than lemons. Also read Quran on him, the mu'awadatayn( the last suras of the Quran), and fatiha, and the first 5 ayats of sura Baqarah. Insha'Allah he will get better. I ask Allah to give you, your father, and everyone in your family good health...Amin thuma amin!

sister purified

seriously persuade him to see a docter fast..small problems could sometimes add up and become a big time problem(i realy hope it doesnt thou)..
with prayers for him~a sister

Assalam Alaikum

First thing fisrt. Keep praying Allah. Convince him to see a doctor. That will be far more better. If you fail, bring a doctor to your home so that he can give soe advise on Father's situation. If still fail contact a doctor and make your fathe talk to him.
May Allah )(s.w.a) keep we all in good health.

helpinghumanity

Assalam-o-alaikum to every body:

Mashallah all of you advised to take him to the doctor.
I am been insisting since yesterday that papa lets go to the hospital...and he says " no....don't worry ..Allah will make it better". So i don't know what to do...However he vomited once again right now and now he is a little bit okay...but not complete.

His situation is not that good. According to the previous reports ONE HEART VALVE IS NOT WORKING. And on the top of that he smokes. :astag:

He quit smoking but after 6 years he started smoking again. I know why he did. He was and still going through a lot of pain, suffering and stress because of what happened with my extended family. If i was in his position HONESTLY SPEAKING i would be unable to handle those the way he handles thEM.

Our house owner had the same problem. One of his heart valve stopped working. He went to the doctors, they performed operation. But after operation his health is further declined. He (house owner) got these allergic condition which now made his life worse..

So when my dad see that he said I am not going to go through operation.

But now he has this stomach(prob gastric) and liver problem. He did not ate any thing which i think is not good.

Asalamu Alaykum,
However, I did hear that lime juice mixed with water is good for stomache aches.Limes Not lemon, Limes are yellow and a little bigger than lemons. Also read Quran on him, the mu'awadatayn( the last suras of the Quran), and fatiha, and the first 5 ayats of sura Baqarah. Insha'Allah he will get better. I ask Allah to give you, your father, and everyone in your family good health...Amin thuma amin!

Limes ....thank you akhti for advising me....did you ever tried those...or did some thing who advised you ever tried that??? If yes let me know..

Inshallah i will read the MU'AWADATAYN on him ..inshallah...

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Brother,May Allah help your father.
The first suggestion that I would like to make is please take your father to a doctor immediately!
About food habits,ask him to avoid oily and greasy foods,which contain fat.Avoid fried things,eat fruits.
May Allah ease up things for you and your family.
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. May Allah give your father that which is khayr. however i would advice you right now to gather your family members, and make dua for him everyday. also read surat an nas, falaq, and ikhlas on him. 3 of each and ayatul kursi 3x as well. and if there is a way to solve the problem of your extended family, then pls do so. asalamu alaykum

palestine

Servant of Allah
Another importan thing is that he himself makes the most of his time right now while his living. forgive me if this is scaring you, but anything could happen and it's good that we remember Allah often and concentrate on what good we could at the moment. so if he can, let him read the Quran or pray, or listen to islamic lectures, or say good words. salam.

helpinghumanity

Asalamu alaykum wrwb. May Allah give your father that which is khayr. however i would advice you right now to gather your family members, and make dua for him everyday. also read surat an nas, falaq, and ikhlas on him. 3 of each and ayatul kursi 3x as well. . asalamu alaykum

Inshallah i will try my best to comply all the suggestion.

“No tiredness, exhaustion, worry, grief, distress or harm befalls a believer in this world, not even a thorn that pricks him, but Allaah expiates some of his sins thereby.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5210; Muslim, 4670).

and if there is a way to solve the problem of your extended family, then pls do so

I can't do anything on that issue except prayers. Mashallah he is a strong person, good speaker, has patience and religious. He and his brothers are handling them wisely, and inshallah they are on the positive side.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother

Hale chetore Zahid jan???

I apologise brother for my late reply.

I hope Inshallah your father will recover soon dear brother with Allahs help.Ameen.:tti_sister:

It is very imporante dear brother that you please take your father to his doctor so that he can Inshallah examine him and bring the right terapy Inhsallah,especialy becasue of heart problems that you have mentioned.

Regarding takeing care of someone heart, that care includes life without stress,regular walk,take heathy food without a loot of oil and solt.For example for heart is very good fresh fish,and it is very good to take every night tea of camille(with honey), a lot of frutis,vegatables,milk.

You said that he drinks a coke,and that is not good at all for his liver.I remember one story about one doctor and his his patiente whcih was old man.Doctor said to him taht his liver is like of child Mashallah and he asked why is like that???He said to him that he never drink coke in his life,and that is why he has liver like in child.

The pain in his legs it can be coused by rheumatism and it can be cosed by hard work and stying to much on legs,and than after rheumatish is couisng pain in head.

I have asked my mumy about the case of your father becouse her friend is a doctor and she told her that the best thing would be that he be examined by his doctor, Inshallah.

So please Zahid jan convince your father that he takes neccessery tests and pray to dear Allah to help him. Inshallah Allah will accept your prayers.

I will keep you in my duas and your familly too. May everything be better so soon with Allahs blessings. Ameen

path to jannah

assalamu alikum . hows ur dad right now? still vomitting????take it seriouslyn plead him 4 allahs sake to visit a doc...........as ive heard alaahs help n blessings come through prayers n other fellow humanity..... may ur dad turn alright d nex time we hear frm you. insha allah

C & M

Hello, I am sorry for your father and i hope that he recouperates soon, well for what you have described it seems that he has a gastrointestinal problem, he needs to see a specialyst ;he may also have an ulcer, that may be the reason as to why his stomach hurts, he needs to lay off spicy foods, coke and any other soft drinks will cause the acid of his stomach to increase the levels of acid there for his stomach will ache-milk will hel sude his pain-no coffee no spicy foods, more of a soft diet such as , vegetables, soups, rice, chicken, but ease up on the condiments such as oils and spices, butter and dressings but look out for fruits because they too have acid such as orange, plums,grapefruit -apples are good so is watermelon, melons-ALso he need to be relaxed, any thing that makes him upset will trigger the ulcer and make him ill- He realy needs to layoff the smokes specilly if he has and ulcer, i recommend that he takes some antiacid meds, like pepcid ac, 30 min before he eats so he will keep food in his stomach, next time he vomits, ask him if he sees traces of blood-I hope this info was helpfull, if you have any questions just let me know, and i will try to help you-Hope he gets well-

helpinghumanity

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother

Hale chetore Zahid jan???

I apologise brother for my late reply.

I hope Inshallah your father will recover soon dear brother with Allahs help.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Wassalam Khawahir Jan

Hale man (physically) khob ast...wa hale pidray ma khob neest. so dua mikone khanam

من خدا ميطلبم كه تو خوبهستم

Regarding takeing care of someone heart, that care includes life without stress,regular walk,take heathy food without a loot of oil and solt.For example for heart is very good fresh fish,and it is very good to take every night tea of camille(with honey), a lot of frutis,vegatables,milk.

You said that he drinks a coke,and that is not good at all for his liver.I remember one story about one doctor and his his patiente whcih was old man.Doctor said to him taht his liver is like of child Mashallah and he asked why is like that???He said to him that he never drink coke in his life,and that is why he has liver like in child.

Inshallah i will tell my mom to be cautious while cooking food for him. Inshallah. By the way what is CAMILLE TEA..is it like a regular tea with honey....or is it one of those iranian khahwa?? how do you make it..

The coke part is alarming to me. I knew that its not good to drink soda. However i didn't knew that it causes liver problem. Inshallah i will also try to avoid it when i go out to eat with my friends...

Yesterday he (my dad) was telling me that we used to walk 10+ miles and still it could be tired. But now at this age of 50 he started to have pains.

The good news is that he is willing to go to see the doctor tomorrow.
I dont know why these dads carry their sons immediately to hospital when ever even small things happens, But they dont go themselves whenever they are ill??

Thank you so much sister for you sincerity....

helpinghumanity

assalamu alikum . hows ur dad right now? still vomitting????take it seriouslyn plead him 4 allahs sake to visit a doc...........as ive heard alaahs help n blessings come through prayers n other fellow humanity..... may ur dad turn alright d nex time we hear frm you. insha allah

So far he vomited twice. And after vomiting he felt a little better. However he hasn't eaten since morning..:shymuslima1:

Inshallah he will be visiting the doctor tomorrow after i have been continuously insisting him since yesterday evening.

So please pray for him that every things goes fine and comes back to normal routine happily...inshallah

helpinghumanity

Hello, I am sorry for your father and i hope that he recouperates soon, well for what you have described it seems that he has a gastrointestinal problem, he needs to see a specialyst ;he may also have an ulcer, that may be the reason as to why his stomach hurts, he needs to lay off spicy foods, coke and any other soft drinks will cause the acid of his stomach to increase the levels of acid there for his stomach will ache-milk will hel sude his pain-no coffee no spicy foods, more of a soft diet such as , vegetables, soups, rice, chicken, but ease up on the condiments such as oils and spices, butter and dressings but look out for fruits because they too have acid such as orange, plums,grapefruit -apples are good so is watermelon, melons-ALso he need to be relaxed, any thing that makes him upset will trigger the ulcer and make him ill- He realy needs to layoff the smokes specilly if he has and ulcer, i recommend that he takes some antiacid meds, like pepcid ac, 30 min before he eats so he will keep food in his stomach, next time he vomits, ask him if he sees traces of blood-I hope this info was helpfull, if you have any questions just let me know, and i will try to help you-Hope he gets well-

Thank you sister for you advices. May this bring happiness in your life and may you fufill whatever you desire.

I myself was thinking that he has acidity problems. So he needs to level of the acidic acid in his stomach and be away from its sources.

He only ate a few oranges slices so far since morning. I dont know whether it will be good for him or not...

It will be extreamly beneficial if some one can instruct about acidic food? what food to avoid...

And what fruits or food are antiacidic....

However thank you very much for you help and concern...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My sweet son, I will make dua, Insha'Allah. Son, please see the doctor. Incidentally, there is a stomach virus going around.

Ginger ale is good; green tea is excellent. Crackers are good..there was a wonderful thread which had a link to a book on the medicine of the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah subhana talla be upon him. Please let us know his condition.

My love,

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wassalam Khawahir Jan

Hale man (physically) khob ast...wa hale pidray ma khob neest. so dua mikone khanam

من خدا ميطلبم كه تو خوبهستم

Inshallah i will tell my mom to be cautious while cooking food for him. Inshallah. By the way what is CAMILLE TEA..is it like a regular tea with honey....or is it one of those iranian khahwa?? how do you make it..

The coke part is alarming to me. I knew that its not good to drink soda. However i didn't knew that it causes liver problem. Inshallah i will also try to avoid it when i go out to eat with my friends...

Yesterday he (my dad) was telling me that we used to walk 10+ miles and still it could be tired. But now at this age of 50 he started to have pains.

The good news is that he is willing to go to see the doctor tomorrow.
I dont know why these dads carry their sons immediately to hospital when ever even small things happens, But they dont go themselves whenever they are ill??

Thank you so much sister for you sincerity....

We Alaicumu Salam barader jan

Khahesh mikonam Zahid jan. Shoma har komaki az man khasti behem begoo chie va man ba kamale khoshali komak mikonam, Inshallah.
Be estelah faghad na'omid nasho va harchi bekhai be dast miyari (insha Allah) va vaghe'an ham hamintor ast, agar ke zuur bezani, vaghe'an behtarinet ra sai bokoni Allah bahate! :)

Mashallah for a very good news dear brother that your beloved father has accept to visit a doctor, Inshallah. Inshallah with good therapy everything will be better for him with Allahs help. Ameen

Yes dear brother, tea with camomile(camille is the way I call it) is regular tea with honey and it is also very good to add a lemon in it. If you do not know you can ask your beloved mumy, Inshallah. My mumy always makes this tea for me and may familly and it is very good, esppecialy it is very good to take it before sleaping.

And yes, wallahi you have right dear brother. Are parents do not take care enough of themselves like thay should. But that is why we are here, to love them and to take care for them.:)

Please keep us informed and may everything be good Inshallah very soon.

May Allah bless you Zahid jan and your famillly. Ameen

Felan khoda hafez!!!

naaad

mu'minah

So far he vomited twice. And after vomiting he felt a little better. However he hasn't eaten since morning..:shymuslima1:

Inshallah he will be visiting the doctor tomorrow after i have been continuously insisting him since yesterday evening.

So please pray for him that every things goes fine and comes back to normal routine happily...inshallah

Salaam alaikum brother,
firstly, I pray that may ALLAH cure your father, my father and every person in this world who is in pain.
well done bro! it was real good news to know that your dad has agreed to see the doctor. INSHALLAH, he'll be fine very soon.
for the pain under the knees, keep pressing that part slightly for some time and see if it helps. i do that for my father, he also has constant pain under his knees..
and one more thing- whenever he feels pain in any part of his body, just place your right hand on that part- recite :bismillah: 7 times and then recite this dua اللهم يا ربّ النّاس يا مذهب الباس اذهب عنه هذالباس واشفيه انت الشّافي لا شافي الا انت فاشفيه شفاء سقما
Allahumma Ya rubbannaas Ya muzhib al ba's, azhib anhu hazal ba's, washfihi antash-shaafi la shafiya illa anta, fashfihi shifa'an saqama.

if he himself will be reciting:-

اللهم يا ربّ النّاس يا مذهب الباس اذهب عني هذالباس واشفني انت الشّافي لا شافي الا انت فاشفيني شفاء سقما
Allahumma Ya rabbannaas Ya muzhib al ba's, azhib anni hazal ba's, washfini antash-shafi la shafiya illa anta, fashfini shifa'an saqama

take good care of him keep praying........

tazzy

Asalamualakum Inshalah your dads help gets better. May I sugest that you take some water to any near huzur and then ask him to do duah on the water and then feed it to your dad and inshalah hisilness will get better. If that doesn't work then you'll have to take him to the docter. But i'm sure it will inshallah. I've done it before and it worked. Asalamualakum I pray your dad's ilness get's better soon.