** I Need Your Advice!! **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
first thnx for clicking :)

well.. im living in UK -England- ,i av no "MUSLIM" friends -no one to practice islam with-
they are all non-believers :(
i have no mosques around me ... nor i can go there! .. so i pray at home..
i live with my xtian -people -
"ALHAMDULLELAH"
..i dont have any halal food ..cuz they dont sell any .. around me its tooo far:(
so i always eat as all english -xtian- people eat..
no halal meat :eek:
...i have been closed minded, i always avoided thinking about it...and kept eating :(
i hate to be a -vegetarian SMILY252:..........
my question is... what shall i do, regarding the food problemo???:eek: plz help

jazakom Allah.. waslam

hager

well

u're welcome ,Osman

u seems littel lazy,brother..cuz,u pray at home..
u know,Shyatan make u lazy...u have to fight him...win the war:angryred:
and go to mosque and pray..
u know?may be when u go,u make Some PR..and find nice muslims..encourage u..
Go.............GO.....................GO:SMILY139::SMILY209:
i was lazy to go mosuqe...but,i'm girl
i only go to mosque in Ramadan,traweeh prayer..my father only allowed to go on this month,cuz,he worry
the fist time,i was alone,i was sad..after praying
i find nice girls there..and we go to mosque everytime with them

About Food:.
let me think?halal..
nice to eat vegiatables..but..u need meat,search for supermarket..
i don't think that all people in England eat only Pork's meat,osman..

search in supermarkets..deal?
i know,the weather's too cold,there...but,drink cup of tea
and go for awalk..and u'll find supermarket,inshaallah

But,for sure..u'll never eat prok..
if u didn't find meat?
eat eggs,drink milk..instead of meat..they including the same Protain:eek:

salam,Brother

OsMaN_93

Here to help
u seems littel lazy,brother..cuz,u pray at home..
u know,Shyatan make u lazy...u have to fight him...win the war:angryred:
and go to mosque and pray..
u know?may be when u go,u make Some PR..and find nice muslims..encourage u..
salam sis.. well mosque is very far .. cant go ther.. no one to take me :frown:going over ther requires a car.. i dont av one :( lol

About Food:.
let me think?halal..
nice to eat vegiatables..but..u need meat,search for supermarket..
i don't think that all people in England eat only Pork's meat,osman..
:astag: i dont eat pork .. wat i ment was : u kno wen islam says: to takbeer wen cutting a chicken..etc.. ere they dont do that they kill them without takbeer wich makes it non-halal:eek:

search in supermarkets..deal?
i know,the weather's too cold,there...but,drink cup of tea
and go for awalk..and u'll find supermarket,inshaallah
well.. i always go to supermarket but as i mentioned above there is no halal food :(

But,for sure..u'll never eat prok..
if u didn't find meat?
eat eggs,drink milk..instead of meat..they including the same Protain:eek:
im alergic to eggs :lol:

salam,sis .thx 4 advice

hager

er,,,,,,,,,,

salam
ummm........
Osman..take a taxi To mosuqe or tram/metro...
and about halal food?
oh..and chiken too
look,focus on the egg of chiken..
cuz,eggs come from chiken..and chiken's meat
the same with milk
Milk Comes from Cow..and Cow 's meat..So drink milk..
and i suggest to drink 8 cups of water,during ur day...u'll be fine..

Now,i think u don't have problems..
if u have..post thread..hope i could help u..
salam..
PS:try to take some honey in morning,would make u active

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Now,i think u don't have problems..
if u have..post thread..hope i could help u..
salam..
salam again ,thx for advice..
But .. what do u meen i aint got problems???
i cant eat halal meet :( :( :(
and i dont get what u mean by.:" if you have post thread..."
can u explain simply pleeze
waslam..

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I don't think it's waajib upon the one who lives far and has no real affordable means to attend the masjid for the 5 daily prayers. Akhi Osman, what part of the UK do you live in?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I don't think it's waajib upon the one who lives far and has no real affordable means to attend the masjid for the 5 daily prayers. Akhi Osman, what part of the UK do you live in?

salam brother
POOLE :(
can u plz tell me about the issue about food
jazaka Allah

al-muslimah

:astag: i dont eat pork .. wat i ment was : u kno wen islam says: to takbeer wen cutting a chicken..etc.. ere they dont do that they kill them without takbeer wich makes it non-halal:eek:
Akhi your commiting the same sin, besides it's not good for your health since you don't know how they killed it :S
You said that there's a far supermarket that sells halal food, why dont you go (by Taxi) every weekend and get a bunch of halal meet( you need to put them in the freazer tho) that you think its enough for the next week..and thats it, actually thats what my family used to do. and when ever you need to eat some, just get some of the meat from your freazer and cook it! I don't know maybe that helped.:SMILY139:

:wasalam:

hager

well

i mean..if u need any quiz..about islam..
sometimes,i post quizzes..and i need some one helps me in answers..
the last quiz?i post..about angles..and what's their names...so on?

so,if u have quiz..post it..i could help,and alotttttttt,could help
and about problem..i mean..about mosque ,"too far"..so it's aproblem..so i advice u to take a taxi..

wait amin,
osman,i look for some info for u
i find this

http://www.halalfoodauthority.co.uk/main_services.htm

brother...can u eat?cheese.
but,u wouldn't live on eating Cheese..
yes...
i find it..what about fish?
i think fish 's halal...
eat fish..buy it from supermarket...
that's all..

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

I lived in the Caribbean on an island that only had halaal meat for brief periods and it was only chicken. So I supplemented my meat protein with a lot of beans. You are also permitted to purchase kosher meat which should be available in your grocery...it tends to be more available where I live than halaal/zibiya. There are also "fake" meats out there which is procesed protein to look and taste like real meat. I've been eating it here and there and have found some tasty substitutes.

I highly recommend you make some male Muslim friends and maybe then you can pray in a group on Friday or catch a ride to the mosque. Allah swt knows your heart and your intention so if you make the effort but still can't find a way then He will be just.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
assalam alekom brother,
i found the solution!
but before all, if you u say i cant it's because u dont want to!! excuse me brother...
the solution is easy: u CAN go once a week or once every 2 weeks or once a month to areas around the place u live in and buy 7alal food; hala meat; buy a quantity and refrigerate them, it shouldnt be fresh brother... but u can eat halal...

and about the masjid prayer, it's ok.. our deen Islam is easy and have mercy on us, pray at house, but keep in mind brother if u have anyone like ur sister or mother or... u can pray with them and be their imam do it, and whenever u could pray in a jama3a do it brother...
Islam doesnt mean to suffer, but it means to do our BEST... and YOU CAN brother... if you say " i can" you will inshaAllah.. by the will of Allah.

may Allah do the best for you...
wassalam

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Salam brother,

You know how you said the halal butcher is too far, then I suggest you go once in a while by public transport and buy a lot of meat (stock up on it) and don't share it with anyone as everyone else can eat the regular meats.
Secondly since you are a male, attending the Friday is fard...maybe you might like to contemplate moving closer to the mosque or something. Who knows, your life might be easier there as Im sure you will find more muslims and muslim facilities there.
Also, and this one is a biggie, it's very important to surround yourself with good muslim friends...as you will be asked about the people you took as friends on the day of judgement. In a narration it states that you will become like your friends.
Personally, I would rather be a vegetarian or a breaditarian (if that even exists-one who only eats bread) then to eat the meat of the non-muslims...I know Maccas can be very yummy but but Allah Tala's pleasure is more important.

Shahzad

come on usman,, be a man.. Try finding some company of decent ppl first as company of pius makes u pius.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
first thnx for clicking :)

well.. im living in UK -England- ,i av no "MUSLIM" friends -no one to practice islam with-
they are all non-believers :(
i have no mosques around me ... nor i can go there! .. so i pray at home..
i live with my xtian -people -
"ALHAMDULLELAH"
..i dont have any halal food ..cuz they dont sell any .. around me its tooo far:(
so i always eat as all english -xtian- people eat..
no halal meat :eek:
...i have been closed minded, i always avoided thinking about it...and kept eating :(
i hate to be a -vegetarian SMILY252:..........
my question is... what shall i do, regarding the food problemo???:eek: plz help

jazakom Allah.. waslam

Brother it sounds like you are just making excuses, if you want anything in life bad enough, you will find a way to get it. There are lots of meat alternatives out there if you can't make it to a halal butcher. Or you can call up a halal butcher and see if they will deliver for a little extra $. As for the mosque issue, they do have busses and taxis where you live right????? You can also contact your mosque about meeting other Muslims or if they know of any other muslims in your area. It's not that hard to change your situation you just have to make the effort
:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam every one
good news
i have stopped eating alll the bad un-halal food ,gelatin...
and all ..:)-no sweets.. no unhalal food- and all ALHAMDULLELAH
so now im pure of haram meat!!!!

al-muslimah

Wow akhiiii..I'm so happy for your Decision ..May allah reward you in this!!

"who ever leaves somthing for the sake of allah, allah will give him something better than it" prophet mohammad S.W.A

من ترك شىء لله عوضه الله خيرا منه"

:)