i need your duas.

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:
:SMILY176:
i need your duas..i'm nervous, i'm opening a hifz class for girls in my area. i just feel scared i won't b able 2 fulfill my resonsibilities and secondly there's a slight discrimination in our area some peopl have horrid remarks about girls becming hifz.. like thats what boys are meant to do not girls OR how do you think u'll be able to remember it after you have responsibilities. etc. please make dua things go fine.

ma assalaama

p.s... i' be glad if some one could give me tips about what to say to people who say things like that.

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum,
Insha Allah you will do well sister. This is a great responsibility you are undertaking and may Allah SWT make you successful. Ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

Masha Allah! This is such a great step you have taken to further enlighten your akhira Sister. Don't worry about what people say; Like the Prophet Muhammad (saw) set as an example for us, endure it all with patience and submit your will to Allah TA'allah. You have taken this challenging and rewarding step for the sake of Allah Ta'allah and your Aakhira, so leave all those who 'talk' to Allah Ta'allah and let him deal with such people.

May Allah Ta'allah grant you infinite blessings and rewards for doing something as big as this for the cause of Islam. Ameen

Wasalaamualaikum

amira87

I love Allah
SaLaM AlAiKuM

is that a jordanian flag I see? My sister's husband is from there and he has such jordanian pride.....lol I will make dua for you sister inshalah everything will go very swell for you, but please tell me what this class is all about because I am new to this word.

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
is that a jordanian flag I see? My sister's husband is from there and he has such jordanian pride.....lol I will make dua for you sister inshalah everything will go very swell for you, but please tell me what this class is all about because I am new to this word.

sister thats the palestinian flag...lol...i've been to jordan, nice place.

newayz a hifz class is a class where girls can memorize the quraan.

and jazakumullah for your support sisters.

ma assalaama

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet sister, Islam is the religion of the liberation of women. It is our duty to be educated so we can in turn eduate our children.
When you heart is set and you have said InshaAllah...and it is good thing..believe Allah will make your path filled with ease....

amira87

I love Allah

sister thats the palestinian flag...lol...i've been to jordan, nice place.

newayz a hifz class is a class where girls can memorize the quraan.

and jazakumullah for your support sisters.

ma assalaama
OMG!!!!.........LOL I am soooo special well, i thought that it looked like the flage, but oh well..thx sister for your help

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Also I'm a brother I have to say this.

I hope that you are so successful that you will put all the "boys" in your area to shame ...

and dont listen to any one who try to put you off ... at the end of the day, the first collated written copy of the Quran was trusted to be kept by ... surprise surprise ... a WOMAN ... you know the story