I need your help

Ayshat

:salam2:

I'm kinf of shy to type my story, concidering that this forum is for those who are so much into Islam, i believe im into Islam too, i was raised to be!

anyways..my story starts when i were in the 9th grade and my brother and grandfather made me wear Hijab, even though i were little as a body, and i remember me crying not wanting to wear it, i thought my self young, but i wore it anyways against my well,

im in the university now, and im more than ashamed to say that sometimes i hate Hijab so bad, getting to the idea that i want to take it off!
but i push my self so hard, and i always blame my brother and grandfather for making me wear it, i could've wore it by my own and probably love it!

i was wondering, will Allah accept my Hijab? even though sometimes i hate it?

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: sister
welkom to TTI
first you allways need to have the niyah (intension)
if your intension is to wear for the sake of allah then allah s.w will accept from you

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
dear sister i pray that Allah accept all our good deeds and forgive all our sins. In a young age(long ago) my brother encourgrd me to wear higab while all people around me don`t wear it, i knew that it was a must but within myself sometimes i liked to be just like other girls, but AlhamduliAllah i continued to wear higab and after a long time i started studying Quran and Sunna and found out the sweatness of faith and realised how short is our life ...wearing Higab became a joy to my heart and i was proud of it and very gratefull to my brother.....My advice is study Islam and understand the wisdom of its teachings.
with love and respect

Ayshat

thank you both,

I'm only wearing it for Allah and sometimes I feel bad and sorry for me when i see girls not wearing Hijab and wishing to be like them!! I know it's silly but it disturbs me and for sure takes aways my Hasanat,

thank you again my dearests

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum sister

Why do you hate the hijab? What does wear the hijab do for you? Does limit you or what? I think if you can truly dig deep inside and find out why you hate the hijab than your problem will be solve.

Ayshat

i sometimes hate it not always, i don't want to be the Islam pretender! and i know that if deep inside you are not convinced in doing something but yet are doing it, it doesn't count as Hasana, is that right?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalam-o-alikum,

The main thing is that you continue to wear the hijab despite the fact that you hate it some times, you have the power to take it off when you are away from your relatives but you don't (I know some girls do this). And I guess you don't take it off because you fear Allah (SWT). This is just like in Ramadhan you have the power to eat or drink something when you are alone but you don't because you know that Allah is seeing you. Sister... to me this appears to be the similar thing..

Allah (SWT) is more merciful than one can imagine. So believe in Him and in His mercy and InshaAllah you will get all the ajar and hasanaat. And InshaAllah you will feel good about it too in due time.

Wassalam.

saffanah

speak good or silent
:salam2:
Dear sister, Allah commands us to wear hijab for our own goodness. Straight your intention (niyah) in wearing hijab for the sake of Allah. Do not feel bad if you see other girls who don't wear it, because the best people among you is the most obedience people in doing Allah's commands.
Don't you feel proud to be loved by Allah?

Ayshat

thnx brother Munawer and sister Saffanah, you really helped me, and of course im proud to be loved by Allah, and i say sometimes if Allah didn't love me he wouldn't let me wear Hijab!

thnx again!