i need your help

believer4life

soul searching...
:salam2:

well lately i've been a really bad muslim, missing prayers for no major reason, being rebelious overall and today i found out my uncle has cancer and i feel like my dua is not worth answering, and i know most of you guyz are realy good muslims so can you please ask allah to cure my uncle, he's a really good man and i'l try to be a better muslim.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Brother if u r sincere in repentance - Allah will definately forgive.
and accept your duas .
pls trust Allah . He will like u to turn to him instead of us.
and we would definately like u to turntoislam.aameen ya rabbulaalameen.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

AND IT WILL BE GREAT IF U REMOVE THE FUNNY SMILE PICTURE.
and replace it with something proper .pics of living creatures are forbidden in islam.jzk

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum Dear sister,
Insha-Allah He will be in our du'as...You dont loose hope...
Just remember "If your sins outweighed the sea,Forgiveness comes so easily,Just repent and stay to the task,And don't bogged down by the past,HIS mercy outweighs HIS wrath"..
These are the lines from one Islamic song :)

hana*

well lately i've been a really bad muslim, missing prayers for no major reason, being rebelious overall and today i found out my uncle has cancer and i feel like my dua is not worth answering, and i know most of you guyz are realy good muslims so can you please ask allah to cure my uncle, he's a really good man and i'l try to be a better muslim.

ofcourse youre dua is worth answering, Allah is ever willing to answer your dua and accept youre repentance sis. when Allah created the earth, He made a door, which would take 70 YEARS to cross and He left this door open. do you know what this door is? it is the door of forgiveness! how big is youre (and my) sin such that it can not fit through this door? Allah also wrote on His throne: 'My Mercy prevails over My wrath'- we should not be pessimistic that we are not good enough, but try our Best. InshaAllah i hope that you will return to doing youre prayers sis- this life is so short and we can die at any minute.

may Allah cure youre uncle, dua can change all things. also nowadays, deaths from cancer are far lower than what they were 50 years ago- there are alot of good medicines and treatments out there to help- inshaAllah he will get the 'all clear' never lose hope.

all the best sis

InvisibleSistah

Bismillah

Wa/aleykum Assalam Dear

SubhanaAllah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dnt say ure Dua will nt be Accept..Indeed Allah love those who Repent and came back to Him.........Not to late to repent dear.InshaaAllah......

May Allah Give him good recovery.and give him a good health.......May Allah make it easy for you.and give simple life in this world..............Ameen ya Allah
Indeed ..Sickness is Purificitio to our soul.............

ps::Hope InshaAllah u will try ure best to pray ure daily five prayers and InshaaAllah seek refuge from Satan..the Curse One....................

may Allah guide us and be with you......Ameen ya Allah:)

believer4life

soul searching...
this thread was almost a month ago did i forget to mention he died recently and mashallah he died a good way, straight after praying fajar, and saying the shahada was his last words :ma:.
may allah make us all die while saying the shahada because walahi we are not guarenteed that it will be able to come out of our mouths while death is approaching us (i realized that after watching a very amazing kamal-el mekki video thanks to a sister on this site).

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum, I advise you to not expose your sins. While Allaah, out of His mercy, has concealed your sins, you should be going around telling people the sins you commit.

Jazakumullaahu khairan

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
.★°°•Allahu Akbar. °°•.★

★°°•.★°°•.★°°•Allahu Akbar. °°•.★°°•.★°•.★

Inna Lillah-e- wa Inna Ilaih-e- Raje'oon!
~From Allah swt we come and to Allah swt we shall return!

I am sorry for you on your uncle dismissed.

:tti_sister:
~May Allah swt guide you and grant you with more knowledge~Ãmin!

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)