I Really Miss You...:(

helpinghumanity

Poor brother,do you feel lonely?here the life is like the waves of the sea:they come and they go,then they come back.I'm sure that they will be back,in sh Allah:)

Yes sister, your brother is feeling lonely :(. Would you not like to console your brother by helping him in finding his beloved brothers and sisters on TTI? Let us work together in making TTI a better place.

Assalamu alaikum.

It's okay brother.People come and people go as seasons come and go.....

The old folks of TTI would probably be glad to know that you miss them.:)

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

People come and go but there are some that make a big impact on your life. Those who guide your towards the straight path are always valuable and one should not forget them. We have to learn to value human in a way they really deserve.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Tsk, Tsk. This is bad. So NOT a SINGLE member here misses Sister Revert2007?

Now that's bad.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

yeah! sister Revert2007!!!!... what happened to her? I had a micro fight with that sister over something about Indian food (yeah, I don't like it when people tell me briyani, parathas, rotis and butter chicken are not tasty #kidding)... funny thing. but that was back in 2009 or 2010...good times.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamu Alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!!!! Brother Zahid Khan - JazakAllahu khayran for reminding me to come back on beautiful TTI. I too miss this place and all of it's members, Including my dear brother and friend Mabsoot! I do apologize to each and everyone of my brothers and sisters here for the long absence. I have learned so much from being on TTI but inshaa'Allahu ta'ala I will do my best to be on here more often. Love you all for the sake of Allah.
@Aisha - Sweetie, the message got to me before you could contact me lol
@Shahnazz- Ya Allah! I miss you soooooooooooooo much!

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Welcome back sister. Hope you stick around this time.

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

yeah! sister Revert2007!!!!... what happened to her? I had a micro fight with that sister over something about Indian food (yeah, I don't like it when people tell me briyani, parathas, rotis and butter chicken are not tasty #kidding)... funny thing. but that was back in 2009 or 2010...good times.

She didn't like all that? Wow!

Yeah, where is she?

I wish she were in my pocket, that way I would have had a better answer as to her whereabouts.

I'll ask around Inshaa'Allaah, if I get an answer. I'll let you guys know. I hope we can get her back.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

I hope everyone is doing well Alhamdulillah.

The reason of my recent inactivity on TTI is due to my workload at the University. I have less than a year to get my Master's degree InshaAllah and I am quite preoccupied with research and studies. I do however log on at times to view the various threads and try to help out the moderating team when required. InshaAllah I will try to post in the near future. Please make dua for all of us here at TTI. May Allah taala make it easy for all of us. Ameen

May Allah taala grant us correct understanding of our deen and make us steadfast on it. Ameen

palestine

Servant of Allah
Ready for that classic "eek!" moment?

EEEEEEK!!!!!

Welcome back Ukhti!!! You've been sorely missed by us all (including yours truly :) ).

What's been going on? How's life been?

This board hasn't been the same without all of you. I missed my debate wingman! Always had my back during those stormy arguments with the naysayers.

I do hope you'll stay this time inshallah. Not run off on long hiatuses again. You'll soon begin to see that your voice of reason will be used quite frequently around here these days.

Brother Shaheerpak, you're another one that has reduced to posting occasionally. Glad to see this thread has brought you out of hiding as well :)

Thanks my lovely Sister! inshaa'Allah I will stick around much longer this.

palestine

Servant of Allah
@ HelpingHumanity - What's there to forgive? lol - I only left because TTI members I knew weren't around as much and I felt quite lonely without them. But nothing personal against any of my brothers and sisters on TTI. =) JazakaAllahu khayran.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

The reason of my recent inactivity on TTI is due to my workload at the University. I have less than a year to get my Master's degree InshaAllah and I am quite preoccupied with research and studies. I do however log on at times to view the various threads and try to help out the moderating team when required. InshaAllah I will try to post in the near future. Please make dua for all of us here at TTI. May Allah taala make it easy for all of us. Ameen

May Allah taala grant us correct understanding of our deen and make us steadfast on it. Ameen

I mentioned you and you came...it's like the bat signal, lol.
Ameen to your duaa. And may allah swt bring you success, insha allah. :mashallah:

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah brother,

What's your major? Good Luck with your masters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:ma:

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt bless them with best health and protection~Amin!

Thank you
for sharing your good thought
brother.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
@helpinghumanity -I hear about enough pakistani and bengali sweets because I have a friend whose married to one and she pretty much says all the names of all the sweets lol But on a side note, I really thought they were some sort of donuts! lol

MuslimShadow

Ahh..you gave away the name of the e-sweet. Sister Palestine was knocking the doors of all the shops in her area **along with the picture of this sweet** so that she can learn the name. :)

Oh....So i played the part of a spoilsport!

Doesn't matter here goes another e-sweet.

Recognize this one sis palestine and you too brother helpinghumanity;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 581