I REALLYYYYYYYYYYY WANT YOUR HELP

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:

WELL BRO'S AND SISTERS i want to tell you all. that i have a very good voice and i love making naats (songs only for Allah and our prophet SAW) like the way famous Islamic singer SAMI YUSUF .can i be the way he sings i mean its my aim to have worship even in my work ........................ can a girl be famous being an Islamic singer is it allowed in Islam ? please help may Allah reward you for the right answer please............... i would be the perfect example for the dressing of Islamic girl Inshallah amen amen
:salam2::hearts:

AISHA14

allah is my lord
sister i am concerned a little bit .as i know i heard that a woman,s voice should not be raised loudly that namahrram could hear her voice so i would suggest you not to attach your origional voice here .for wmoan is if it is necessary to talk to a stranger man you have to make you voice rigid (no soft tone) .and as for singing naat for ladies you have to make your voice more pretty to say naat .
and as for sami yusuf , he sings nasheeds with music (all kind of haraam) which is totally haraam.ALLAH knows best.
you can say nasheeds in you home when no na mahrram hear your voice .

may be your write thanks bro

muslimeen1989

I appreciate you having a beautiful talent sister but have you looked at it from another way maybe Allah blessed you with this beautiful quran to help you memorise his noble Quran.....

I know its impermissable to sing infront of men and to even sweeten your voice towards them subhanallah Allah is testing you sister! i hope you make the right choice and please Allah inshallah....Because Allah has made the women's right in islam so prized that our voice is protected from the ears of wicked men who may take pleasure from it I hope you understand the point iam trying to make...YOUR VOICE IS A GIFT SO PROTECT IT mashallah sis :hijabi:

:wasalam:

AISHA14

allah is my lord
sister you are free in your will but i tried to explain it to you by an Islamic point of view.
May be someone else could give you better answer than me.

well surely you all have made me realize the truth when Allah has said to protect my voice then surely must because i can sacrifice any thing for Allah
:salam2::blackhijab:

samiha

---------
Staff member

Alhamdulillah that you understand this matter dear sister. May Allah protect your beautiful voice, and allow you to use it in His glorification and praise.

As for those who advice very quickly, I adjure you to please use caution. Every word we say, whether approval or disapproval should have some backing within our Deen when it comes to such matters. If we do not know something for sure, we should refrain from giving advice or judgment, as this may in turn harm those who we advice and ourselves as well! The story comes to mind of Imaam Maalik rahimahullah. For those who havent read it:

Al-Imam Malik was asked forty questions by someone and to most of them he answered "I don't know - Allah knows better". The man was surprised that the great Imam Malik didn't know the answers. Seeing the man surprised, Imam Malik told him that when he goes back to his town, to tell the people that he met and asked al-Imam Malik questions and Imam Malik said he didn't know the answers. Al-Imam Malik didn't want to be accountable for giving wrong answers. Thus, if we are to become an educator or a scholar, we should have the courage to admit what we do not know. We should not give an answer which may contain incorrect information.

We too should follow in this same manner inshaAllah and be very careful that when we give answers they are based on true and certain knowledge.

Also my dear sister, personally I would advise to stay away from singers such as Sami Yusuf. Masha'Allah I see your level of commitment to the Deen and to it's legislation... but the same does not occur with all people. What would you say of a person who steals and then gives in charity? Doing something haraam... but saying it's for a good cause. Then think of those who use Music, after knowing that it has been declared haraam... in the view that they are doing something good. It is equally wrong no?

Thereby, I pray ukhti that you use your voice towards what is good and most beneficial, say as in Qur'aan and reciting it beautifully inshaAllah. As we are told in hadeeth that the Prophet :saw: said, "The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach
it."
(Bukhari)

I'm not discouraging from nasheed, and saying you cannot sing them. Rather on the contrary I hope to simply remind you of this as well. Your voice, your ability and talent are all blessings from Allah subhana wa 'tala, and you should use them to recite what is most beautiful... and not only that, but that which will raise your ranks after your death, be your companion, intercede on your behalf, gain you numerous reward for every single letter, and allow you to be with the noble Angels.

Therefore just something to keep in mind inshaAllah (although I'm pretty sure you know all this anyways!)

Take care

wasalam

revert2007

Love Fishing
the best way of worshipping Allah is the worship that others don't know but Allah.if u want to do dzkir for Allah,u may do it in ur house where others don't hear.i myself do dzkir for my son in a very very low voice afraid others might hear.we don't need to share this with the world because we are doing it for Allah and not others.same goes to reciting quran.do not recite quran in public or recite quran to the tone where others can hear ur voice.ur voice is aurah and plz take care of it as how u take care of the body aurah.MAy Allah blesses u

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Good at nasheeds. Really?

Well, maybe I should show you some of MY nasheeds.

These are my nasheeds that I've produced since I was nine years old:

[yt]fwJVwGjAp7Y[/yt]

[yt]oxQmtvDyvzI[/yt]

And TRUST me, they BEAT the new arab nasheeds these days! Hahaha, I've got HUNDREDS of Pashtoons, Pathans, Farisis, and Pakistanis tuning into my albums, Muhahaha!!!

maddy91

hey sister....i have converted in2 islam nd i pray in english....ppl told me u cant do dat....bt we dont knw de language so wats de use.....similarly ma mom nd dad.....i dont think ders anything wrong....."actions are but by intentions" ur nt showing urself....i duno anything abt islam....nor hadith.....bt believe wat ur heart says.....islam gives u freewill.....if i have a doubt....i dont go nd ask ppl wat i shd do nd wat i shd not.....i just do wat i think is right bcuz allah has given mee freewill nd i knw he will show me the right path.....so just do wat u want 2....if u think its right...go 4 it in de name of allah....

ShyHijabi

hey sister....i have converted in2 islam nd i pray in english....ppl told me u cant do dat....bt we dont knw de language so wats de use.....similarly ma mom nd dad.....i dont think ders anything wrong....."actions are but by intentions" ur nt showing urself....i duno anything abt islam....nor hadith.....bt believe wat ur heart says.....islam gives u freewill.....if i have a doubt....i dont go nd ask ppl wat i shd do nd wat i shd not.....i just do wat i think is right bcuz allah has given mee freewill nd i knw he will show me the right path.....so just do wat u want 2....if u think its right...go 4 it in de name of allah....

Asalaam aleakum,

There is a book I used when I first converted called "The prescribed prayer amde simple. http://www.amazon.com/Prescribed-Prayer-Simple-Tajuddin-ShuAib/dp/0961061804 It has a step-by-step explanation on how to prayer, what to recite, and the meanings of those recitations in English (next to the Arabic pronunctiation. It also explains the proper way to do wudu and ghusl as well as additional information on eid prayers, etc.,

You are literate and therefore can't use the excuse of "but I don't know how" since there is a ton of literature out there explaning what to do and how to do it. It is your obligation to try and learn every day and also improve upon your worship. Allah swt has shown you the right path and now you must do your part and learn more every day. He gave you a brain and the ability to understand and expand your knowledge so don't lean on the excuse of ignorance when you can always educate yourself.

And if I may make a personal request, please refrain from writing in "slang" (using de, der, wat, etc., ) as it makes it hard to understand what you are trying to communicate. Also, many of the readers here are not native English speakers and cannot understand the ghetto-speak and become further confused.

Mash'Allah, you've been given a great mind and intelligence, let it shine. :)

maddy91

hey thanks a lot and i will try best not to use slangs.....well i believe in quran....i don believe in hadith because theres no such thing as HADITH mentioned in quran....above ol i knw quran is protected by allah but who is protecting hadith?? it is possible that many past written wrong? im not saying that all the hadiths are wrong.....maybe most of them are right but im not sure and so i read only quran and thats the reason i don seek for extra knwledege or believe in what people say about islam.....and thank you very much for your concern:D I appreciate it:D

maddy91

hey thanks a lot for your concern but you know my whole family prays in english and there is a feeling( i cant express it but i knw that allah is listnening 2 me) but ill try 2 do what u said....even i wanna learn arabic not 2 pray but just because this was the langauge which our prophet mohammed(pbuh) use to speak:D thanks a lot once again.........

ShyHijabi

hey thanks a lot and i will try best not to use slangs.....well i believe in quran....i don believe in hadith because theres no such thing as HADITH mentioned in quran....above ol i knw quran is protected by allah but who is protecting hadith?? it is possible that many past written wrong? im not saying that all the hadiths are wrong.....maybe most of them are right but im not sure and so i read only quran and thats the reason i don seek for extra knwledege or believe in what people say about islam.....and thank you very much for your concern:D I appreciate it:D

Are you aware that the proper method of wudu, ghusl, prayer, the appointed time to pray and much more is covered in Hadith? I strongly suggest you read up on the methodology and science used to authenticate hadith here. http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/Ulum/hadsciences.html To simply say, "I don't believe in Hadith" can be dangerous and can also lead to bidah. (innovation)

Did you teach yourself how to read and write? Did you teach yourself how to use the restroom or speak? NO, you had people teach you these things and also give guidance on how to do it properly. Hadith is no different and the scholars are there to provide guidance.

maddy91

why should i believe de scholars wen im not sure......plus i think i have quran nd i need no scholars, no hadith( in short......absolutely nuthing)......already there are many misconceptions abt islam and i just don wanna believe any scholar or any writer whatsoever....if i have any doubt, i clear it by maself....nd believe me i never flt that i did something wrong while solving dem on ma own.....i believe in maself nd im sure allah is wid me......islam is very simple religion....ppl make it complicated by going deep seeking knowledge...and im certainly not 1 of dem......I know u and many wont agree wid me....bt im happy wid what im doing and if i need any help....ill post it here....im sure all ppl over here are there 2 help me:D

maddy91

@ayman1 : i want to know about prophet more but u tell me is the name of hadith mentioned in quran? u just give me proof that the hadith which the past scholars have written is true and ill start reading them.....im asking this because i don wanna learn any false information about islam....please don get me wrong......