i think i hate my brother in law.

theonlystar

:salam2:

ramadan mubarak

i'm deaf and cant speak properly.

bro in law is trying to let me down front of everyone. for example

1. he and i are working same job and he tells everyone he is working hard but told everyonr i'm working nothing because my job is so easy, thats a lie.

2. if i cant do that, he is laughing because he can do it and tell everyone i cant do it.

i dont want to tell him that he should stop let me down because he will feeling happy sorry for me then he will be very kind (just feeling sorry for me) because he is winner, u know what i mean?

i am worried because this time, if he do it again, i will have a big agrue with him soon.

thats why i hate him.

help me.

:wasalam:

muhammad.abdullah

aoa sister
as i see it, there are two possible solutions to it
1: speak to your sister and ask her to stop her husband from such a practice. But as you said you dont want him to feel like he is a winner, then you should try to stop responding to his "abuse" as most people will get bored when the abused stop responding.
2: yes, have an argument with him, tell him that he should stay at his place and not cross over into your space. Personally i am that kind of person, upfront and brash if the need be because it is better to be bitter than keeping a grudge in your heart and feel like you have enemies around you.

May Allah help your brother in law mend his ways of treating other people...

wasalam, your brother