I took my Shahada

farhopes

No God but Allah
Congratulations!!

Assalamo alikom, dear sister, Aneesa :)

I am so happy for you and all praise be to Allah He guided your heart to Islam.

Sister, there are online classes for sisters to learn Arabic language and others for reciting Qur'an. The classes are sponsored by turntoislam. If you are interested, please let me know. :)

Your sister,
Amany

zul_darus

Allah SWT is Great..

Welcome to Islam Aneesa and your future husband, friends too...

Allah is Great..Allah is Great....

Allahu-Akbar!

Shishani

Staff member
As-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

To brother/sister Mabsoot,
I cant seem to open the link that you sent me on any computer. Are you sure that it is correct?
Hope to hear from you soon
Just renew your page when you open that link. Inshaa Allaah it will work.

umromeissa

waw macha Allah , al hamdulilah , your story is really amazing !!! it touches me a lot , I am a convert to islam as well , I used to practice judaism . Thanks to Allah who guide us while we were such ignorants !!! Don t hesitate to pm me I will be pleased to advice you . I m muslim for 10 years now . take care of you I will make du'a for you , your husband and your friends . MASH ALLAH ? ALLAH AKBAR .

Toya23

Everybody is so helpful/positive.

To brother channa,
Thank you for the website, I’m sure that it will be very helpful. May Allah keep you on the right path and continue to bless you.
To sister farhopes (Amany), I’m definitely interested in the online classes. However, I work fulltime. So it depends on when these classes are held. Could you send me the information and let me know. Thank you
To brother/sister umromeissa,
Happy to hear that you enjoyed my story, I’m so thankful that Allah opened all of our hearts to understanding and the acceptance of Islam. May Allah continue to keep you safe happy and healthy.

Muslim619

Asalam Alaikum Sister Aneesa, and welcome to Islam. May Allah give you and all of us peace and tranquility in this life and in the hereafter. Take care. Asalam Alaikum