I took my Shahada!

JD19

On Saturday I declared my faith. I figured why wait if my heart is set. Thank you to everyone here who helped with info and support.

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
i´m speechless, may Allah reward you and guide you and bless you, ameeennnn. that are great News.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap: :jumpclap:

Assalamu alaikum Brother,

Congratulations!!! You are now newly born. May Allah make you steadfast on the right path of Islam.

F

fabs

I would suppose this is where the hard work begins. Like marriage almost...

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
I would suppose this is where the hard work begins. Like marriage almost...

No fabs!! It`s all downhill from here. Things get much easier. The hard part is striving to know the truth, and struggling with the satan. Hopefully one day you will realize it.

:SMILY126:

riyazbhat

:mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah:
Mubarak, mubarak, mubarak.
May Allah swt help you now and always.
:wasalam:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:
ALLAH AKBAR
ALLAH guide whom he wills to the right path, i am sooo happy to hear the good news brother alhamdoulilah

:ma: :ma: :ma:

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
On Saturday I declared my faith. I figured why wait if my heart is set. Thank you to everyone here who helped with info and support.

assalamualaykum brother wellcome to islam mashaallah Allah guide whome he will,you said right why wait when your heart is set
Remembar ummah in your prayer u r now new born boy pray for every one :wasalam:: :tti_sister:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar

Alhamdulillaah - to Allah (swt) belongs all praise for guiding you to Islam.

Welcome to the Deen brother.

May Allah (swt) give you the greatest reward - His Jannatul- Firdaws.

wasalaam.

Love my islam

:salam2: brother
Allahuakbar. It is Allah who guided you and may He keep you guided all through your life. Ameen.
Congratulations and welcome to islam.

basheer76

Let others learn from you

Alhamdu li Allah,
I'm so happy for your brother.
Remember all of us in your prayer.
I hope to see as a great muslim leader.
Salam.

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
Congratulations brother!!
I'm happy for you.
May Allah swt keep you on the straight path..

Durriyyah

Forever Student

Alhamdullilah!! Congrats on coming to the truth! I am sure it will be the best decision you will make in your life. :hearts:

ummsami89

shahada

maashallah. brother. that is wonderful. makes me teary eyed. I made my shahada 7 years ago...... alhumduillah. enjoy this website. its very informative and great. the best Islamic website available, i think. inshallah.

Your sister in Islam
UmmSami89