I want To Help A christain Girl to convert To islam

muzlima_92

People Can You Help Me?! I want To help My christain Friend to convert To Islam But I dunno How!! Tell me How

Your Muslim Sister Duaa..

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

If she is interested then you can answer her questions gently and with knowledge of you have it. If she is not interested then there is really nothing you can do besides live your life as a good Muslim and hope that she will look to you as an example.

IN the end only if Allah swt wants her to convert will she do so, and nothing you do will change that, there is no compulsion in religion. Keep us updated though and let us know how things are progressing, okay?

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Veiled_Knight

Mansha Allah sister
me too
I have this Christian friend n she's such a great person n I didnt know how to
Make her muslim until this summer.
All u have to do is give her a copy of the Quran, insha Allah i will my friend when summer is over n i c her again.
Anyways if u give her the Quran n she reads chances r she will insha Allah become muslim but if she doesnt than she wasnt meant to be.
Allah guides whom He loves.....:hijabi:

junaidi

People Can You Help Me?! I want To help My christain Friend to convert To Islam But I dunno How!! Tell me How

Salam Sis,

It is good that you have the intention of helping your friend to convert to Islam. But nevertheless, you need to check with her of her interest first. there is no point of asking or 'forcing' her to convert if she is not interested or just want to convert for a certain reason.

Unfortunately, your location is in England. but if you/she in Singapore, i will definitely help her, as we over here have a systematic procedure for conversion.

Wassalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

You took the words out of my mouth!

Darul-Arqam is good & they serve nice refreshments in the evenings in the Hall...

I was surprised at the amount of Reverts in Singapore & why are most of them women?

Q) Are these women from strictly Non-Muslim background or from mixed marriages like what the Arabs do (by marrying woman of Ahlul-Kitab) in South & Central-America & later generations are a bunch of hotch-potch Muslim-Christian-Atheist-what-ever?

I wanted to ask the question but thought that it might upset some people, so didn't.

bro not al arqam lah. they ban in singapore, i think. it's Darul Arqam.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brothers, Please dont mind my words.....I think the replies are a way from the subject of this thread , if you brothers would like to talk about different issue other than what sister asked, I would say it will be better to do it in PM, or on different thread, but its not good to change the subject of a thread subject and take it to diferent direction other than what she asked for.

Wa jazaakom Allah Khair,

Salaam Alikom

jouwayria

Firts, you have to behave well with her and to show her the virtues of islam.choose the best of muslims in morals and try to establish a friendship between them and her , these muslims should be a real mirror for true Islam.
Try to show her example of non muslims embracing Islam
such as Youssef Islam and sami youssef ....., and some famous scientists and scholars . look at (Haroun yahya) .and make her know about the real Islam :
Don't lie
Don't cheat
Don't steal
Don't tell bad things about peole
Be strict
Be frank
Be strong in faith
Be patient
Be a hotd worker.

jouwayria

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

First, you have to behave well with her and to show her the virtues of Islam.choose the best of muslims in morals and try to establish a friendship between them and her , these muslims should be a real mirror for true Islam.
Try to show her examples of non muslims embracing Islam such as Youssef islam , sami yussuf ....and some famous scientists and scholars. look at (harun yahya ) and make her know about the real Islam :
Don't lie
Don't cheat
Don't steal
Don't tell bad things about people
Be strict
Be frank
Be strong in faith
Be patient
Be a hard worker.
والسلام عليكم

yasmineSwe

If she wants to, then go on but if she doesnt want to or even if she doesnt even have said anythign at all about it, respect wht she believes in and leave her beliefs alone as Im sure she does to you.