I want to learn and live it!

Sakeena

asalamam alaikum

thanks brothers and sisters,

I have to look at these right now! LOL

Ooh, salat.. okay here we go! *reads website* Alhamulilah! :)

Sakeena

Sellam Alaykum Sister,

I am a revert to islam since september last year. www.islamtommorrow.com has a lot of helpful links and info. http://muslim-canada.org/salaat.html this website gives visuals for helping with your salaats. I feel the best way is to have another sister teach you to go through the motions with you and take notes on what to say in each motion. I ask ALLAH to make it easier for you and inshallah you will be able to perform your salaats without notes. Its always good when making niyat in the beginning to ask ALLAH for forgiveness for any errors you make during salaat and to please accept your salaat.Al humdillah on becoming muslim.

:tti_sister:

asalam aalikum sis TiffanyM

thanks for the webbie lol I truly appreciate this! It should be a lot of help isnahallah, I agree with sis TiffanyM, it would be good to meet with a knowledgable pious Muslim sister to help teach me salat step by step isnahllah. But for now, I'll do my best and if I have any questions, I'll let you know inshallah! Alhamdulilah, I'm very happy.

May Allah (SWT) bless us all and continue to Guide us, amen!

salam,

sister Sakeena :SMILY149:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Just checking out

:salam2: sister,

How is it?
I hope you have taken some actions besides reading.

Prayer is extremely important, it comes after shahada .....

Sakeena

:salam2: sister,

How is it?
I hope you have taken some actions besides reading.

Prayer is extremely important, it comes after shahada .....

I'll try...inshallah...I haven't taken action..I want to read aboutt it first so I'll know what to do cos it's confusing.