I want to learn and live it!

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
assalam alaykom,

sister sakeena!

how r u girl!? :) :)

so start praying since today inshaAllah...

try ur best in salah no matter if u dont do it well u'll learn by time... inshaAllah

u can see the links that brother and sister put in the first page of this thread

have fun praying sister... really...
my dua'as for you inshaAllah

wassalam

Sakeena

AHHHHH!!! Sister Rima! Awwww*hugs* I miss u I’m okay, I had a bad day that poem about Death scared me and not I will pray so Allah will accept me and make me strong! I don’t wan the angel to take me away…

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
ohhhhhhhh...

good to see the good news "wanna pray"

im glad u'll inshaAllah keep going sister...

remember HEAVENS and pray...
may Allah lead you to the path of heavens inshaAllah

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

nice ,
well i dunno if there is video here ,didnt see ,or some one posted it here
but u can go to www.watchislam.com there they have a video named * how to pray like prophet * that might be helpful ,,,,,,,,,,,,dunno

best wishes sis :salam2:

Sakeena

Any reverts here today inshallah? :D

Calling all reverts and all who know salat prayer right to left. :SMILY209:

How to learn to pray in a world of non-Muslims? :SMILY176:

thanx

-Sakeena :)

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum..

Im a revert :)

Jus use websites Sis and memorise what you can,

Should start by memorising Al-Fatiha, and what you say whilst Bowing and Prostrating.

Im finding praying hard at the moment, not because I can't do it, But because My parents don't like Islam and I'm always in fear of being caught :(

May Allah make It easy for Us :)

Sakeena

Salamu Alaikum..

Im a revert :)

Jus use websites Sis and memorise what you can,

Should start by memorising Al-Fatiha, and what you say whilst Bowing and Prostrating.

Im finding praying hard at the moment, not because I can't do it, But because My parents don't like Islam and I'm always in fear of being caught :(

May Allah make It easy for Us :)

Same here :( hey, this to your parents: :SMILY129:lol hahaha! really if i knew how, i do it inshallah!!!

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Lol :)

Just try your best yeh sis! Have faith In Allah! When I first saw the prayer I was like; Im never gonna be able to do this, I can't even speak arabic! Now I can recite all the prayer apart from the Tashahaud!

When U Start a time of learning the Salah, Do it in the name Of Allah and for Allah, and he will make it easy for you sis.

I will remember your in my Dua and I'll ask Allah to make it easy for you :)

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Sis there isn't a mosque near me and I'm ok!

Jus trust Allah and you will be fine

And trust your own ability to learn :)

May Allah protect and bless You

Sakeena

I want to learn now! :girl3: okay I trust Allah inshallah. :hearts: lol I want to go to a mosque. I've never been before!

TiffanyM

Sellam Alaykum Sister,

I am a revert to islam since september last year. www.islamtommorrow.com has a lot of helpful links and info. http://muslim-canada.org/salaat.html this website gives visuals for helping with your salaats. I feel the best way is to have another sister teach you to go through the motions with you and take notes on what to say in each motion. I ask ALLAH to make it easier for you and inshallah you will be able to perform your salaats without notes. Its always good when making niyat in the beginning to ask ALLAH for forgiveness for any errors you make during salaat and to please accept your salaat.Al humdillah on becoming muslim.

:tti_sister: