I was a Jain Hindu. I converted to Islam just yesterday

mkj-india

Yes. thanks brother... I know there are rules for eating meat in Islam... I read all info in various websites.. My main purpose of start eating meat is not for taste but for coming out of hindu / jain...So that I dislike the present religion and make changes in my inner and become strong muslim...and live Islam. Once I become stronger insallah...I will manage everything....

Asking again,, if anyone from Kolkata, India.. I am searching for good muslim friends..

:salah:

Waiting for replies / inputs

mkj-india

I ate meat (chicken and fish) - yesterday in a muslim hotel...

Though it was first time for me,I am not habituated but I tested with the strength and feelings of muslim inside. '':salah:

sistersalina

Masha Allah, I am glad to hear your conversion. Welcome brother. Slowly let your family know brother. Insya Allah they will understand and hopefully they convert too!

aali

Mr

Masha Allah please

Make Dua for us all because you full sins has been forgiven completely, now you're a sinless man.

Maartje

DEAR BROTHERS,

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

YES, ITS TRUE...INSALLAH, I DID SAHADAH JUST YESTERDAY ONLY.

PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS MY FIRST RAMADAN.

ALSO I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND I CANT TELL THEM ABOUT MY CONVERSION, THEY WILL KICK ME OUT.. I AM IN PROBLEM AS I HAVE TO HIDE IT AND I KNOW ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...

ALLAHU AKBAR

:SMILY206::SMILY252:
Congratulations,Brother in Islam!!!
Don't worry...take it easy ,Incha Allah the day will soon come you'll want to tell your wife and children.
Are your children teenagers?
Tell them how you got convinced that Islam is the truth and don't worry about the rest.You tell them what you think etc... but the guidance is wholly to Allah!!!
I'm also a muslim :tti_sister:but the rest of my family isn't muslim either.Elhemdullilah,my husband and children are.I hope and pray Allah will guide my father and uncle and aunty who raised me for many years...
May Allah strengthen us and increase our faith amin.So we will be proud muslims and not shy :shymuslima1:!

Let us be proud muslims,amin.:muslim_child::hijabi::salam2:

mkj-india

:SMILY206::SMILY252:
Congratulations,Brother in Islam!!!
Don't worry...take it easy ,Incha Allah the day will soon come you'll want to tell your wife and children.
Are your children teenagers?
Tell them how you got convinced that Islam is the truth and don't worry about the rest.You tell them what you think etc... but the guidance is wholly to Allah!!!
I'm also a muslim :tti_sister:but the rest of my family isn't muslim either.Elhemdullilah,my husband and children are.I hope and pray Allah will guide my father and uncle and aunty who raised me for many years...
May Allah strengthen us and increase our faith amin.So we will be proud muslims and not shy :shymuslima1:!

Let us be proud muslims,amin.:muslim_child::hijabi::salam2:

Thank very much...Insallah, I am happy to see such good friends and likeminded people in Muslim.

I am converted and a muslim now from hindu, which is more important

vispi

Alhamdulillah brother. Allah has blessed you .

Dear Brother,

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu.

You have taken the right decision and the most important part of it is that Allah has given you hidayat as He gave me and my wife years ago. This means one thing for sure that all your provious sins are forgiven by Allah. Now you are as innocent as a new born infant. Don't get afraid to getting turned out by your family members because if they do so Allah will definitely give you much better than what you have now.Second it is your duty to tell your wife and children and also try to revert them to Islam. Now that you are a muslim you cannot have relationship with your wife if she remains a non-muslim.
I went through similar problems and even now I am facing problems but I remained stoic because Allah is with me. If I can be of any help to you please do let me know and I shall do my best.
Jazak Allah khair.

mkj-india

Dear Brother,

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu.

You have taken the right decision and the most important part of it is that Allah has given you hidayat as He gave me and my wife years ago. This means one thing for sure that all your provious sins are forgiven by Allah. Now you are as innocent as a new born infant. Don't get afraid to getting turned out by your family members because if they do so Allah will definitely give you much better than what you have now.Second it is your duty to tell your wife and children and also try to revert them to Islam. Now that you are a muslim you cannot have relationship with your wife if she remains a non-muslim.
I went through similar problems and even now I am facing problems but I remained stoic because Allah is with me. If I can be of any help to you please do let me know and I shall do my best.
Jazak Allah khair.

Salamu alaikum

Thank you so much for nice words...

its give me strength to be better muslim...

I am trying me best..First let me be strong and complete muslim.

I am already started trying eating MEAT / non-veg so as to come out of hinduism and feel Islam.. As a Hindu, I never ate non-veg earlier.

I am growing my beard to look and feel like a muslim....

I am still trying to find a good local muslim friend to help me out and visit masjid and go islamic and so...

Rest Allah will guide me...

Make Dua for me....

Nazleen

:salam2 brother MKJ,
I have been through your thread and followed every comments. I can see you have the full support and encouragement of some brothers and sisters here.
You have taken a very wise and nice decision to willingly convert to this great and noble religion. BUT Your problem is within your wife?????
You know your family member better than anyone else and in your capabilities you can spare some times with her and explain to her about your conversion. No need to be afraid of her after all you are her husband and she will listen to you i aam pretty sure.
Explain some of your reasons like
Why you have converted?
Which thing has attracted you to islam.
etc, etc
I am pretty sure she will understand and after all i think you have been and still are a very good husband, sincere and faithful to her.
come back to you later ,bro

snasserahmed

As salaam alaikum wa rahmat ullahi wa barakatuhu !! Brother !

Salamu alaikum

Thank you so much for nice words...

its give me strength to be better muslim...

I am trying me best..First let me be strong and complete muslim.

I am already started trying eating MEAT / non-veg so as to come out of hinduism and feel Islam.. As a Hindu, I never ate non-veg earlier.

I am growing my beard to look and feel like a muslim....

I am still trying to find a good local muslim friend to help me out and visit masjid and go islamic and so...

Rest Allah will guide me...

Make Dua for me....

As salaam alaikum wa rahmat ullahi wa barakatuhu !! Brother !

mkj-india

:salam2:

I was lost but found...

Means I was not online here for a long time as I am still in dilemma and not able to get a proper solution in myself..I am still in the same place..

I am looking for a good muslim friend (local in Kolkata, India) who can help me to solve my issues...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

DEAR BROTHERS,

I WAS JAIN HINDU, CONVERTED TO ISLAM JUST YESTERDAY

YES, ITS TRUE...INSALLAH, I DID SAHADAH JUST YESTERDAY ONLY.

PLEASE HELP ME, THIS IS MY FIRST RAMADAN.

ALSO I AM MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS AND I CANT TELL THEM ABOUT MY CONVERSION, THEY WILL KICK ME OUT.. I AM IN PROBLEM AS I HAVE TO HIDE IT AND I KNOW ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ME FOR THIS...

ALLAHU AKBAR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Ãmin!

Take Care!

Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

uddim004

welcome brother. i hope you find all the answers to any of the questions you are looking for. this ramadan will be difficult for you but inshallah you will with the help of allah succeed.
allah knows best:shahadah:

mkj-india

Same position for me as it was a year back...I am still not able to tell anyone in my family or community...I am looking for a good time and also want my self to be strong. I am searching for a good local muslim friend who can help me and make me strong and get habituated to be muslim...and live a like islam...eat non-veg in muslim hotels (I am 99% vegetarian now), visit mosque/masjid, wear islam dress sometime etc. and live life islamic way...

One thing noted...when august-september comes,,this matter becomes hot for me..You can see even i joined this forum in sept 2008 when I converted myself to islam and then again last year 2009 in september I was so active and then now....i am wondering...