"I Was Forced To Drink My Own Urine"

mali1

I am really disappointed by the comments here as they are against non-muslims and are a genralisation that all non-muslims are beyond repair (and kuffar). Please do not forget that these are the very people who one can do Dawah with and help them see the beauty of Islam. Alhamdulillah there are numerous examples of such conversions/reversions on google (such as the ones done by Dr Zakir Naik and others) and in real life.

Peace be on you all.

Calvin

Pak was part of India because of ex-colonial British. Even Burma was part of India then. Today Indian borders was a result of British otherwise India was never existed as India before. The word "India" was not given by Indian but believe to be by the Moguls, Persian or Arabs merchants. When Christopher Columbus sailed to find India he end up at America and saw "the Indian" were there red skinned...so that's how the name red Indian came about.

You seem to be very learned about the Asian continent and I have a question for you. Can you please tell me something about Bangladesh? I am told that it was a part of Pakistan and was liberated as a separate state. Is that true?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
You seem to be very learned about the Asian continent and I have a question for you. Can you please tell me something about Bangladesh? I am told that it was a part of Pakistan and was liberated as a separate state. Is that true?

All praise and thanks be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds.

Not really brother, I'm Asian and I've Indian blood running in my body so I know few things about subcontinent of India. Nothing more.

Yes, Bangladesh was part of Pakistan when India was partitioned in 1947 independence. Firstly, when I was a hindu I thought Ali Jinnah (independence father of Pakistan) was a traitor but now I'm convinced what he did (the partitioned of India and Pakistan) was right otherwise the whole of India would have become Kashmir today.

Bangladesh originally was a single Bengali speaking state. In 1947 Bengal was partitioned along religious line, with majority hindu western part (now known as West Bengal) was taken by India and muslim eastern part went to become part of Pakistan (East Pakistan). However, due to cultural differences and economic imbalance between west and the east Pakistan, uprising against central govt (today Pakistan) started in 1950s and 1960s. When cyclone hit coastal area of Bangladesh in 1970, the central govt responded poorly and this ignited massive uprising against Pakistan. In 1971, with the support from Indian Armed Forces (IAF), East Pakistan won the "Bangladesh Liberation War" which lasted for few months and seceded from Pakistan to become independence state of "Bangladesh". I think the role of IAF was not to liberate Bangladesh but a revenge against Ali Jinnah and Pakistan for their secession from Indian in 1947. Up to now, what I know Bangladesh is more friendlier towards India rather than Pakistan. I'm not sure about muslim over there though few thousands of them are working in my country.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salam2:
yes brother they do drink it and take bath with the urine i read this news in several places one is here

Honestly I'm not sure how far it's true. Certainly I'm not seen or heard any hindu here drink it or taking bath with it...disgusting to imagine. I'm sure those professional hindu such as medical doctors will not do this. But I aware some "mis-guided hindu" do things which hinduism never teach for example drinking milk that was used to bath hindu statues etc.

smartsyco

Pak was part of India because of ex-colonial British. Even Burma was part of India then. Today Indian borders was a result of British otherwise India was never existed as India before. The word "India" was not given by Indian but believe to be by the Moguls, Persian or Arabs merchants. When Christopher Columbus sailed to find India he end up at America and saw "the Indian" were there red skinned...so that's how the name red Indian came about.

well india wasnt name of india since it very start it was named HIND as we do find in some AHADEES

Prophecy number 1.
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA):
"From the Umat (Followers of Islam currently) there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh (Indus) and Hind (Sub-continent). If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Prophecy number 2:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Suban (RA):
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Prophecy number 3:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said:
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Prophecy number 4:
Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

Prophecy number 5:
This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".