iam angry

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I have just read about dis new Quran dat de kufar just released. Iam feeling so angry & frustrated about all dis; de worst part is dey it call Al-furqan Al-haq(the true furqan). Oh may Allah, why de heck would dey do dat?walahi i hate all dis things. it starts wit a surah called the blessing & de worst thing is wit every surah dey start wit In the name of the father, the son & de holly ghost...i hate dis kufaar man!!! wat will dey gain from dis? Alaa na3latu Allah aleehim... iam angry about all dis dat is y i wrote dis. iam curious how many of u have heard about dis false Quran?

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I have just read about dis new Quran dat de kufar just released. Iam feeling so angry & frustrated about all dis; de worst part is dey it call Al-furqan Al-haq(the true furqan). Oh may Allah, why de heck would dey do dat?walahi i hate all dis things. it starts wit a surah called the blessing & de worst thing is wit every surah dey start wit In the name of the father, the son & de holly ghost...i hate dis kufaar man!!! wat will dey gain from dis? Alaa na3latu Allah aleehim... iam angry about all dis dat is y i wrote dis. iam curious how many of u have heard about dis false Quran?

:salam2:

this has been posted here several times. i think under the title of FALSE QURAN. it's just another attempt by the enemies of islam. do not be disturbed. actually i laugh because it's so ridiculous that they think that they can pull people away from islam with this bogus book.
:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I have heard about that its sooo annoying you feel like burning every copy ever published but i see that it is their feable attempt at trying to make a copy of the quran just like Allah has challenged mankind to try and produce a book like the quran if they speak the truth but as we all know this book spreads lies and is a book of corruption i think is available only in America???

May Allah protect us from the falsehood and corruption they spread Ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
aslam o alikum
never heard of it and dotn know i care cuz i want to read the Quran

dat is good bro/sis bc dis is de first time i've heard & seen wit my own eyes, u cant imagine how iam burning up inside walahi...i love de Quran & Allah 2 much but seeing dat just makes me want to puke. i've heard from a sis dat dey actually distributed it in Dubai...but Allah knws best:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

i can understand why your soo angry i heard about this book long ago like 2-3 years ago and subhanallah i couldnt believe what kind of sick person would do that subhanallah :girl3:

Miss_Ayub

salaam

i have not heard of it but that is dispicable and as someone said laughable! they cant take us away from the true religion by doing this!

wasalaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

The Only Time I hear about it, or am reminded of these things, is when Muslims talk about them......

We should ignore them, put our effort into making our own Da'wah, it is why this website was made... and why we put out our own videos, rather than waiting for the enemies of Islam, the disbelievers to do things..

Those who are sincere and want to learn the truth about Islam will not be effected by these things, because they will want to speak and know muslims themselves. inshaAllah

assalamu alaykum

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

سُوۡرَةُ الصَّف

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطۡفِـُٔواْ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفۡوَٲهِهِمۡ وَٱللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِۦ وَلَوۡ ڪَرِهَ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرُونَ (٨) هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرۡسَلَ رَسُولَهُ ۥ بِٱلۡهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلۡحَقِّ لِيُظۡهِرَهُ ۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦ وَلَوۡ كَرِهَ ٱلۡمُشۡرِكُونَ (٩)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

As-Saff

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse. (8) He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of Truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse. (9)
61:8-9

Sophie1

That is totally ridiculous, these ppl are just total losers, and seriously pathetic...dont knw wat they getin out of it....but we shudn't think bout it too much...their goal is aimless...i feel sori for the silly sods...

meer suhail

ILM seeker
well the best thing should have been the thread starter should not have mentioned the name , since many curious fragile minds here ,and people will go search and help kaffirs in making it popular search and easy find for any one trying to find Quran online ,
then if i remember right this was issued by someone who is in jail now trying to burn the apartment ,mad man , hes gone mad ,MASHA ALLAH and how beautiful was that,i read that on the thread here , and was in news too , that can be searched,
and is funny that 300 words per min train(an amazing lair , no names again) was pinned beautifully by late Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (may Allah bless him and have mercy on him )
well first thing we know that Quran has open challenge for anyone to bring something similar or better than Quran ,
well many Christian missionaries Duck by saying they are not arabs ,well this mad arab tried and what he has ended up with just got himself laughed at ...

Holy Quran Chapter 11
13. Or they may say, "He forged it," Say, "Bring ye then ten suras forged, like unto it, and call (to your aid) whomsoever ye can, other than Allah.- If ye speak the truth!

there are other verses i dont remember the reference to them ; which make the challenge even better to one Chapter =3 verses ,
keep trying ,,,,,

Allah u Akbar

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
well the best thing should have been the thread starter should not have mentioned the name...

I should have thought about not putting the name, but sorry I did because I was so mad about the whole thing but lets remember Allah guides whom he wills & a person who is seeking the truth can find if & ONLY IF he opens his heart to it.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
brothers... Sisters...the person that wrote this wants attention.. Wants to make us angry but pay no heed... And remember what Allah praise be to Him said "Inna nanu nazalnal thikra wa inna lahu lahafithoon" "We have, without doubt, sent down the Message, and we will assuredly guard it." Surat al-Hijr ayah 9. Allah swt has made a vow and no one can corrupt it so be assured...