Ibadah

hilal.ahmad

In Ramadhan evry Muslim offers prayer , recites Quran , sends Blessings to the most beautiful Prophet of Islam Mohammad Sallallahu Alaihiwasalam , gives charity and performs many other deeds to lose his/her sins and try to make himself/herself a practicing Muslim.
But does it really benefits:
when we recite Quran , we feel dat we r doing Ibadah of Allah , & ofcourse we r doing Ibadah of Allah , thn we do dua for evryone as we believe dat reciting these words will benefit us .
What r the meanings of these words dat benefit us even if we only recite them.
for example
4:11:

"Allah enjoins you about [the share of inheritance of] your children: A male's share shall equal that of two females -- in case there are only daughters, more than two shall have two-thirds of what has been left behind. And if there be only one daughter, her share shall be half -- and if the deceased has children, the parents shall inherit a sixth each, and if he has no children and the parents are his heirs then his mother shall receive a third, and if he has brothers and sisters then the mother's share is the same one-sixth. [These shares shall be distributed] after carrying out any will made by the deceased or payment of any debt owed by him (the deceased). You know not who among your children and your parents are nearest to you in benefit. This is the law of Allah. Indeed Allah is wise, all knowing."
most Muslims brothers do not giv share to their sisters and refuse Allah still believe reciting to giv share to their sisters wil benefit thm . Are we making fun of Allah's orders

another example
And whatever you lay out as usury, so that it may increase in the property of men, it shall not increase with Allah; and whatever you give in charity, desiring Allah's pleasure-- it is these (persons) that shall get manifold.
(Quran, Ar-Rom, 30: 39)

still we take interest frm bank ..... do we believe Allah here
another example
"Your Lord had decreed, that you worship none save Him, and (that you show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age with you, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word. And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both, as they did care for me when I was young." [Quran 17:23-24] -

do we respect parents especially wen they reach old age

What i want to say if we love respect help our parents wife husband relatives poor, dont lie, dont hurt any1 , dont take usury , dont grasp share of others, dont listn music then prayer and other deeds may benefit us ....
may in ramadhan we become real muslims ......musilms whose destiny is jannat

Eman Yousuf

Jazak Allah Khair brother,

These are the shortcoming of muslims , sometime the faith is high sometime it is low. we listen to our "nafs" and at times follow it . A muslim should do good deed as best as possible and rest put his trust in Allah (swa) he is the sustainer, my father had no property to distribute to us yet he raised us in a good manner, look now I am married,have kids, have two storeyed house etc etc., isn't it from Allah (swa)? greed eat man . come let us all eat greed and sukr allah for what he has given us and try to abide by the rules of Allah (swa) as much as possible to attain janna, the altimate goal of life.

wa salam alaikum wa rahmatullah, Ramadan Mubarak