Ideal Muslim country for an American?

JD19

If an American who converted to Islam wanted to move from America due to the path the US is headed, which country would be a good candidate for them to move to..

happy 2 b muslim

salam alaykum

funny you should say that because am british and when i inshallah am ready to more out i am considering going to 3; kiwat, mecca or medina ill visit all and see which on ill think will suit me.

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Asalamo Alikom
Alexandria,
Dubia,
or Jurdon

However, if u want my personal opinion; stay where u r.( if u can)
Stay in US & try to spread Islam where u are.

Plus, it all depends on the kind of life u r going to live.
e.g Are u going to start a business or study...... etc?
good luck

May Allah be with us all
Salamo Alikom

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Why you are changing your country. I think now in America more people are converting to Islam. And inshallah after some time there will be more Muslim. Stay in Muslim community area.

:salam2:
I think u should stay wer u r 2 spread islam. Although sometimes its hard 2 do dat in places like America. America is a nice place 2 live :ma: n da truth is i wish i lived der den here.
So go on!! n stay der, it might be a place wer der might not be a lot of muslims or it might be hard to practise bt if u really wnt 2 leave den u should go 2 Saudi Arabia ITS WAY EASY 2 practise der my friend used 2 live der.
:blackhijab:

cmelbouzaidi

I agree that staying in the States provides a wonderful opportunity for dawa. It has for me and I hope the same for France from next week, Insha Allah.

My first choice would be Morocco as the atmosphere is nice, the people are very friendly and the food is by far the best amongst arabic cuisine :) Unlike some other countries, they do not open the inside of the mosques to tourists so this is a plus, also. You can practise Islam to the fullest and wake up with the adhan every morning.

Second choice for me would be Malaysia or Indonesia - I have never been there but from the people I have met, they bring a smile to your face and they practise true Islam without hypocrisy, in my opinion but Allah knows best :)

:wasalam:

abdellah007

I agree that staying in the States provides a wonderful opportunity for dawa. It has for me and I hope the same for France from next week, Insha Allah.

My first choice would be Morocco as the atmosphere is nice, the people are very friendly and the food is by far the best amongst arabic cuisine :) Unlike some other countries, they do not open the inside of the mosques to tourists so this is a plus, also. You can practise Islam to the fullest and wake up with the adhan every morning.

Second choice for me would be Malaysia or Indonesia - I have never been there but from the people I have met, they bring a smile to your face and they practise true Islam without hypocrisy, in my opinion but Allah knows best :)

you welcome cmelbouzaidi :)

you will enjoy Moroccan cuisine lol

have a good trip to France :)

saffanah

speak good or silent

Assalamu'alaikum
Jazakillah khair for the compliment :) InshaAllah it's the truth.
You will often hear the sound of Adzan (calling people for prayers) here. It's so nice!
But I think the best place is in Makkah and then Madinah.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

america really isnt a bad place to live in.

yall have soooo many sheikhs scholars and islamic centers over there..

knowledge is very easy aquire...if the need is there that is..

wolahi there is nothing wrong with america...and in fact...america is in need of more muslims..to bring the balance back inshallah ta3ala..

i hope inshallah the muslims living in america will stand strong in deen..so that they may inshallah help others..and inform the ignorant about what islam really is..

im ok with every country..as long as there are plenty of masjeeds and muslims..and if it has a good climate along with the first 2..mashallah IM ALL FOR IT !!

Idris16

MANY THINK THAT SAUDI ARABIA IS A HOLY PLACE. ONLY THREE PLACES ARE HOLY. IT'S MECKA,MEDINA AND AL-QUDS(JERUSALEM).

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum Brother,

Please visit the below forum to know first hand from the Muslims who have migrated from US/Europe/other countries to Muslim lands.

www.hijra.net

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Honestly, if not Saudi Arabia, then Dubai.

I'm American too and I've often asked this question myself and I'll tell you something. You might not want to admit it or believe it but for those of us living in America or the West, we become too used to this type of "comfortable living" as my mother likes to call it. And we may not like it, but we'll struggle in third world countries (I know I did when I went to Pakistan, even if it was for 2 months. The people over there would tell me that it would be easy for a Pakistani to survive in America but that it would be very difficult for an American to survive in Pakistan, which I respectfully agree with.) My parents would want for me to be comfortable, regardless of wherever I lived, because not only would it maintain me as a person but it would also maintain my Iman as well, instead of having me focus on other things. However, anything's possible if you put your heart and soul into it and I definitely agree that living in lesser modernized countries ALSO very much strengthens one's Iman. However, I was told that in "my case" Dubai would be the best alternative as it's very Westernized but it's also an Islamic country. Many Muslims here call it the "Islamic America", not as in it's good to be like America but I guess you'd find the most similar lifestyle there.

I'm just trying to be practical brother, nothing else. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with any other Islamic country and if you find yourself feeling adamant about going there then I ENCOURAGE you, for the more you put up with in this world, the more you will get in the next one. I was just stating my humble opinion. :hearts: