if anyone could help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
salaams just wondering if anyone could help me when i try to go on a profile or try to go on the sister only then it says i cant becoz i dnt have certain privliges then i went on different part saying ask the sisters why you want to become a member of the sisters only club and nothing has happened by the way im very bad with computers and my sister is not home who set this up for me but i managed today to turn the computer on all by myself lol jasakallah khair:confused:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Dear Sister since u r a new member u will not be having all the previlages.slowly-slowly u will understand every thing.

If u want to PM the person,right cick on the Persons AVTAR or NAME and select "Send private message".Hope u will understand.Keep Enjoing.

Take care,
Allah-Hafiz.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
salaams just wondering if anyone could help me when i try to go on a profile or try to go on the sister only then it says i cant becoz i dnt have certain privliges then i went on different part saying ask the sisters why you want to become a member of the sisters only club and nothing has happened by the way im very bad with computers and my sister is not home who set this up for me but i managed today to turn the computer on all by myself lol jasakallah khair:confused:

:salam2:

Done! (You have been authorised to come into the sister club!)

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.