Status
Not open for further replies.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Why do we muslims even answers to this? this person has an end tag saying

Everybody in da house say bah!

assalamu aleikum
Its ok Erik ,I don't get that title too...:) we are all different,but we still one family ,one Ummah
waaleikum salam

Erik

Funny or not, maybe Im wrong but to me that says , question asked is not sincere with that.
Wasalam. /Erik

Amirah20

Funny or not, maybe Im wrong but to me that says , question asked is not sincere with that.
Wasalam. /Erik

who knows brother maybe he is...we can't scan someone's heart and the best thing we could do is answer the question. I don't know his true intentions but lets leave the judging up to Allah (swt). we've answered his question and its up to him to accept it.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
The brother is serious and he is under fear, I feel. Or else he would not have asked such a important question. Make duas for him so that Allah Subhanahu wa Taala give him what is best for him in this dunya as well as in the Akhirah.
wa/salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother forgive me if I have said something wrong. I was caught up in the levity of the moment. To all, Allah subhana talla provides. It is nice to see pious Muslim men address the issue of marriage.
One of the mercies that Allah subhana talla has given men is a taste of heaven: women.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brother and sister showed with thier answer the importance of marriage from sunnah and Quran.

Marriage is not somthing we make fun of , and we are not here to find any one a wife or how to approach some one so this thread now is closed .

Wa jazaakom Allah khayran,

salaam alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.