If you could meet the Prophet, what would you do…?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
In the name of Allaah, the Possessor of Mercy, the Ever Merciful

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet :saw2: recited the verse about Ibraaheem (peace be upon him), "O my Lord! They have indeed led astray many among mankind. But whoso follows me, he verily, is of me” [Ibraaheem 14:36], and the verse in which ‘Eesa said, "If You should punish them – indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them – indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise." [al-Maa'idah 5:118]. Then he raised his hands and said: “O Allaah, my ummah, my ummah.” Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, said: “O Jibreel, go to Muhammad, although your Lord knows best, and ask him why he is weeping.” So Jibreel (peace be upon him) went to him and asked him, and the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: told him what he said, although He knows best. Allaah said: “O Jibreel, go to Muhammad and say: “I will make you pleased concerning your ummah and not displeased.” [Reported by Muslim]

[yt]xVcpR8I0R8Y[/yt]

So answer the question, what would you tell the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:, and what gift would you give him :saw2:? If any of your answer is to expose your sins, then please refrain from this, as it is something hated by Allaah, the Ever Merciful.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
For me, I would hug the Messenger :saw: and hold him for as long as I could and never let go of him.

May Allaah reward you for your intentions, aameen.

It was narrated that Anas said: I saw the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when the barber was cutting his hair and his companions were going around him wanting to ensure that his hair would fall only into someone’s hand. [Narrated by Muslim, 2325 ]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh:d

:( subhanaAllaah, I dont know what I would say :(.....

I think I would be overwhelmed with joy of seeing in Him salaAllaahu alahi wasalaam.....and go mute! subhanaAllaah, the thought of it makes me choked up with happiness!

may Allaah give us the opportunity to be close to the prophet salaAllaahu alahi wasalaam in Jannah!ameen

jazakaAllaah khairan for sharing brother Thariq

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh:d

:( subhanaAllaah, I dont know what I would say :(.....

I think I would be overwhelmed with joy of seeing in Him salaAllaahu alahi wasalaam.....and go mute! subhanaAllaah, the thought of it makes me choked up with happiness!

may Allaah give us the opportunity to be close to the prophet salaAllaahu alahi wasalaam in Jannah!ameen

jazakaAllaah khairan for sharing brother Thariq

Wa 'alaikkumus salaam wa rahmathullaah, aameen for the dua'. Here is a hadeeth.

Glad tidings to the one who believed in me and saw me, and sevenfold glad tidings to the one who believed in me but did not see me.”

Reported by Ahmad in al-Musnad. The scholars said: it is hasan li ghayrihi (hasan because of corroborating evidence). It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, A similar hadeeth was narrated from a number of the Sahaabah.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us: “When the Day of Resurrection comes, the people will surge with each other like waves. They will come to Adam and say, ‘Intercede for us with your Lord.’ He will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to Ibraaheem for he is the Close Friend of the Most Merciful.’ So they will go to Ibraaheem, but he will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to Moosa for he is the one to whom Allaah spoke directly.’ So they will go to Moosa but he will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to ‘Eesa for he is a soul created by Allaah and His Word.’ So they will go to ‘Eesa but he will say, ‘I am not fit for that. Go to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’ So they will come to me and I will say, I am fit for that.’ Then I will ask my Lord for permission and He will give me permission, and He will inspire me with words of praise with which I will praise Him, words that I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of a barley-grain.’ So I will go and do that. Then I will come back and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of a small ant or a mustard-seed.’ So I will go and do that. Then I will come back and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my ummah, my ummah!’ He will say, ‘Go and bring forth from the Fire everyone in whose heart there is faith the weight of the lightest, lightest grain of mustard-seed.’ So I will go and bring them forth.”

When we left Anas I [the narrator of the hadeeth] said to some of our companions, “Why don’t we go to al-Hasan, who is hiding in the house of Abu Khaleefah, and tell him what Anas ibn Maalik has told us?” So we went to him, greeted him with salaam and he gave us permission to enter. Then we said, “O Abu Sa’eed, we have come to you from your brother Anas ibn Maalik, and we have never heard anything like what he narrated to us about intercession.” He said, “Tell me.” So we narrated the hadeeth to him and we came to this point and he said, “Keep going.” We said, “He did not tell us any more.” He said, “He told me this hadeeth when he was a young man, twenty years ago. I do not know if he forgot or if he did not want to let you depend on what he might have said. We said, “O Abu Sa’eed, tell us.” He smiled and said, “ Man was created hasty. I only mentioned that because I wanted to inform you of it. Anas told me the same as he told you, and said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) added: “Then I will come back a fourth time and praise Him with those words of praise and I will fall down prostrate before Him. He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head. Speak and intercession will be granted to you, ask and you will be given, intercede and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, give me permission (to bring forth) all those who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah.’ He will say, ‘By My Might, My Majesty, My Supremacy and My Greatness, I will most certainly bring forth from it those who said Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah.’”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7510)

raihana

Well I think I will ask him to make dua for me and my muslim sisters and brothers.May ALLAH grants us jannthul firdous AND give us to meet prophet and his companions and sahaabas

umalkalthum

:bismillah:

Aslaam aleykum warahamatullahi waBarakatuhu

SubhanAllah thinking about makes me all teary ..
i would probably cry with joy & happinies

may Allah make us those that act upon His :)saw2:) sunnah and his message ameen :tti_sister:

jazakallahu khair WaBarakallahu feeki for sharing
may Allah reward you jannah and protect you ameen :)

RandyJackson

I'll ask him (pbuh) if he can kindly confirm the Hadiths. One by one.

Then I'll ask him how he feels about Palestine, and I'll beg him to tell Mubarak to stop building the steel fence. And I'll beg him to tell the Muslims to elect new rulers.

And I'll kindly ask him to ask Allah to label all of the munafiqqeen. a little "m" on their foreheads is fine.

:)

mor3b

that will be the gift i ever had it

i will be my wish to see his face , i will tell him . i love u more the my soul and my father and mother , peace will be upon u

al-muslimah

The idea of thinking about this subject makes me *weep*. I would let him stay in my house and have a long long long talk. There are many things that are important to tell him. I want to let him know about all the various religion problems that we are facing in this life and how we can solve it. I want to tell him about the shiaas and ask him to tell them that they are wrong. I want to ask him to make speeches in every place where people are gathered. But subhanallah at the same timeIi dont our prophet to come to this present life. he will be dissapointed by all the things he'll see. All the haram things! I dont want his eyes to catch the dirt of people spreading around.

Mohamad peace be upon him is my prophet. I love you.:(:(:(

arzafar

nice thread!

Me speaking

:salam2: Rasul Allah
I want to apologize that i messed up Allah's message that you had conveyed so perfectly. Please, give me some advice to improve and also some advice for the Ummah. Please pray to the Lord for our forgiveness; allow me to pray behind you.

and so i say iqamah for him and we pray 2 rakah but looooooong salah :salah:
:SMILY288:

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb...
well..guess i have soooooooo much respect & love for him(p.b.u.h) that i would cry out of joy..and i will ask him a lot of questions ..that's for sure..and ask him to pray to Allah(SWT) to forgive the ummah ..and give us victory over the kafirs.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaykum wa raahmatullah

If I would meet our beloved ResulAllah s.a.w.s. I would cry of happiness,and in that moment I would not knew what to say. I only know that I would be the most happy in that moment,and if I would be able to say anything in that moment I would tell our beloved ResulAllah s.a.w.s that I love him a loot, after Allah the most, and that I am graetfull to him for everything what he done for our Ummah and that I am pleased that he is my Prophet. I would also ask him that he pray for our Ummah with dua to Allah that me and all his Ummah meet him soon in Jannatul Firdows.:tti_sister:

And also to remaind that Prophet s.a.w.s asked us that we recitete salawats on him after every adhan.

Who says when ever hears Adhan: " Oh Allah the Lord of this perfect call, and coming prayer,grant Muhammad al-Wassile" ( The most High place in Janaah), and Al Fadile, and bring him in life again on honoured place that You have promissed to him, he has earned my shaffat on the day Of Judgment." ( Bukhari)

May Allah bless us all with meeting with our beloved Prophet s.a.w.s.ameen

:wasalam:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Assalamu allaykum wa raahmatullah

If I would meet our beloved ResulAllah s.a.w.s. I would cry of happiness,and in that moment I would not knew what to say. I only know that I would be the most happy in that moment,and if I would be able to say anything in that moment I would tell our beloved ResulAllah s.a.w.s that I love him a loot, after Allah the most, and that I am graetfull to him for everything what he done for our Ummah and that I am pleased that he is my Prophet. I would also ask him that he pray for our Ummah with dua to Allah that me and all his Ummah meet him soon in Jannatul Firdows.:tti_sister:

And also to remaind that Prophet s.a.w.s asked us that we recitete salawats on him after every adhan.

Who says when ever hears Adhan: " Oh Allah the Lord of this perfect call, and coming prayer,grant Muhammad al-Wassile" ( The most High place in Janaah), and Al Fadile, and bring him in life again on honoured place that You have promissed to him, he has earned my shaffat on the day Of Judgment." ( Bukhari)

May Allah bless us all with meeting with our beloved Prophet s.a.w.s.ameen

:wasalam:

:wasalam: wa rahmathullaahi wa barakaatuhu, jazakumullaahu khairan for sharing that hadeeth. May Allaah reward you for the love you have for His messenger :saw2: