If you got into Jannah..

Kakorot

Assalaamu'alaykum.

If you got into Paradise, what would be the things you would like to do? Or would want to have? Who are the people you would like to meet?

Fee amaaniLlaah

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
If we depend on our own actions and doings, and leave Allah's Mercy out of the question, then it is a big if. Allah's forgiveness is th biggest blessing we could yearn for, everything else comes later. Even if our good deeds reach the sky and back (I wonder..), without His Mercy and Forgiveness we're headed nowhere. We have left a lot of this world for that, so definitely, a lot of desires - if Allah Wills that is.

Sorry for the twist.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa 'alaikkumus salaam wa rahmatullaah.

See the Face of Allaah, it suffices for my heart that I see the Face of my Lord and that I live my entire life in order to seek the Face of Allaah, and what better reward is there for the people of paradise other than seeing the Face of their Lord?? SubhanAllaah

[yt]4JHNrOCRI4E[/yt]

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

maybe first thing i'll do is say:

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Merciful

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Forgiving

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Patient

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Forbearing

*with tears in eyes if that possible there :SMILY23:

Kakorot

If we depend on our own actions and doings, and leave Allah's Mercy out of the question, then it is a big if. Allah's forgiveness is th biggest blessing we could yearn for, everything else comes later. Even if our good deeds reach the sky and back (I wonder..), without His Mercy and Forgiveness we're headed nowhere. We have left a lot of this world for that, so definitely, a lot of desires - if Allah Wills that is.

Sorry for the twist.

That's true. If we sacrifice our desires in this life, then God willing, in the hereafter we will have our desires met and fulfilled.

Kakorot

Wa 'alaikkumus salaam wa rahmatullaah.

See the Face of Allaah, it suffices for my heart that I see the Face of my Lord and that I live my entire life in order to seek the Face of Allaah, and what better reward is there for the people of paradise other than seeing the Face of their Lord?? SubhanAllaah

[yt]4JHNrOCRI4E[/yt]

Yes, true.

^Translation of the video:

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.

In houses (mosques), which Allah has ordered to be raised (to be cleaned, and to be honoured), in them His Name is glorified in the mornings and in the afternoons or the evenings,

Men whom neither trade nor sale diverts them from the Remembrance of Allah (with heart and tongue), nor from performing As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), nor from giving the Zakat. They fear a Day when hearts and eyes will be overturned (from the horror of the torment of the Day of Resurrection).

That Allah may reward them according to the best of their deeds, and add even more for them out of His Grace. And Allah provides without measure to whom He wills. (Noor: 35-38)

Kakorot

:wasalam:

maybe first thing i'll do is say:

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Merciful

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Forgiving

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Patient

thank You Allah, thank You Allah, thank You Allah, You are Most Forbearing

*with tears in eyes if that possible there :SMILY23:

I don't remember the verse, but it says something like the people of paradise are going to make sujood and praise Allaah for guiding them and for saving them from hell-fire. If someone knows, then maybe they can share it.

awahummuneeb

geting in to jannah

assalamualecum

entry in jannah is not that ez my friend getting even in to a small country require all kind of paper work your mental and physical condition financial
ability to obey the rules of that country and most important is the passport.
even if you get the visa its not a sure that you will enter that country upon arrival

so as a Muslim can we fulfill the documentation for the country of jannah do we have all the document require for that ever lasting entry.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Well if I got into to jannah i would love to ask Muhammad (saws) if it wouldn't bother him to recite the Quran to me, so I can hear it come out from the inital source :D

Or my dream was always if i can speak to Allah or see him

Kakorot

assalamualecum

entry in jannah is not that ez my friend getting even in to a small country require all kind of paper work your mental and physical condition financial
ability to obey the rules of that country and most important is the passport.
even if you get the visa its not a sure that you will enter that country upon arrival

so as a Muslim can we fulfill the documentation for the country of jannah do we have all the document require for that ever lasting entry.

nice example

Kakorot

Well if I got into to jannah i would love to ask Muhammad (saws) if it wouldn't bother him to recite the Quran to me, so I can hear it come out from the inital source :D

Or my dream was always if i can speak to Allah or see him

One of my uncles said that if he gets into jannah, he would like a huge screen tv to see all the events that took place from the time of Adam (`alaihis salaam) till the time of Muhammad :saw:

I would like to meet the sahabiyat, and Maryam, mother of Jesus (`alaihis salaam), God-willing.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Lol I find this question amusing. When I was a little girl, I used to make lists about what I wanted to ask Allah WHEN I'd get to Jannah (naturally as a child, I didn't think there was any other alternative. Hell? What hell? ;) ) I had these long lists that I wrote up about things that I wanted as well. I think this one included a unicorn lol. And I would just want to have these LONG conversations with Allah about the mysteries of the world, like the Bermuda Triangle and Atlantis and whatnot lol.

Ahh the life of a happy seven year old.

Now I can only hope for such an honor and blessing as to gain simple entry past even the lowest gate of Jannah.

Sakeena

I want sooo much!!!!!!!

OOH!! I want a moat of chocolate in my Pink Palace!! I want all my cute cats too!! Ooh Sisters and Brothers can come to my Plnk Palace for a Party inshallah!!! Allah is always invited. :hearts: Awwwwwwwwwwww *hugs Allah*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Allah SO much mashallah!!!!!!! :hearts:

We could form a long conga dance line around Jannah LOL that would be so fun!! :)

:tti_sister:

-Sakeena :hearts:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
OOH!! I want a moat of chocolate in my Pink Palace!! I want all my cute cats too!! Ooh Sisters and Brothers can come to my Plnk Palace for a Party inshallah!!! Allah is always invited. :hearts: Awwwwwwwwwwww *hugs Allah*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Allah SO much mashallah!!!!!!! :hearts:

We could form a long conga dance line around Jannah LOL that would be so fun!! :)

:tti_sister:

-Sakeena :hearts:

want to clarify one thing. Allah is Allah. He is not contained in space, place or time. He is the Creator of space. so i think saying Allah is invited in palace is not proper.

* pls take my advice as advice. no bad feelings. :) afterall, muslims admonish each other towards wht is right.

Sakeena

want to clarify one thing. Allah is Allah. He is not contained in space, place or time. He is the Creator of space. so i think saying Allah is invited in palace is not proper.

* pls take my advice as advice. no bad feelings. :) afterall, muslims admonish each other towards wht is right.

Yeah Whatever :girl3:. I'm sorry. Thank you for correcting me. So I can't physically hug Allah, that's what ur saying? aww okay then. I'll behave like a good Muslimah from now on inshallah! Promise! :hijabi: