TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All Pakistani passports bear the inscription "This passport is valid for all countries of the World except Israel."

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1945, Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust, so he urged the press to come.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Witold Pilecki, a Polish soldier,volunteered to be imprisoned in Auschwitz in order to gather information, escape and let the world know about the Holocaust.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Leica Camera company helped hundreds of jews before the Holocaust by hiring, and sending them abroad.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Holocaust denial is either implicitly or explicitly a crime in 17 countries, including Germany and Austria.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During the Holocaust, Jewish boxer Salamo Arouch was imprisoned at Auschwitz. He was forced to fight fellow prisoners; the losers were sent to the gas chambers or shot. He survived over 2 years and 200 fights until the camp was liberated.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During WWII, two polish doctors saved 8,000 Jews from the Holocaust by faking a typhus epidemic that stopped the Nazis entering their town.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Mormon Church baptized 380,000 Holocaust victims posthumously, offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.