TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
99% of Denmark's Jews survived the Holocaust because the Danish organized a massive evacuation to neutral Sweden.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Before the Holocaust, Hitler gave the U.S., Great Britain, and many other nations a chance to take in Jewish refugees. They refused.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The company that created Zyklon B, the gas that was used to kill millions of Jews in the Holocaust, still exists as a pest control company.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During the Holocaust, a Jewish woman exposed up to 3,000 hiding Jews to the Gestapo to save her family. Even after the Nazis sent her parents and husband to Auschwitz anyway in 1943, she continued to work for the Gestapo until 1945.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
After WWII, a group of Jewish "Avengers"formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However, it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The SS officer who captured Anne Frank and her family became a member of West Germany's intelligence service after WWII. He bought Anne Frank's book to see if he was mentioned.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In Auschwitz, an SS guard fell in love with a Jewish prisoner. He saved her life multiple times and she testified on his behalf during his post-war trial.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During WWII, a Japanese Consul saved 6,000 Jews from the Holocaust by writing them all Visas to Japan even after the government told him not to.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
About 60 million Reichmarks, equivalent to £125m today, was generated for the Nazi state by slave labour at Auschwitz during the Holocaust.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President, John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
John F Kennedy had such concerns about the space program's high cost, that he proposed partnering with the Soviet Unionon a joint expedition to the moon

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1999, the U.S. government paid the Zapruder family US$16 million for the film of JFK's assassination.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavor when you the take the test it can actually help you remember.

Abu Juwairiya

12274350_676852349123316_5947598348187768018_n.png