TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The happier you are, the less sleep you require to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Psychology says, staying quiet doesn’t mean you've got nothing to say. It means you don’t think they're ready to hear your thoughts.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Your age doesn’t define your maturity, your grades don’t define your intellect, and rumors don’t define who you are.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you repeatedly criticize someone for liking something you don’t, they won’t stop liking it. They’ll stop liking you.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Exercise! The more you circulate your blood through your body, the more vibrant you will look. Also, sweating helps detoxify your skin.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Psychology says, pretending to be happy when you are in pain, is just an example of how strong you are as a person.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When people say "you've changed " there's a 95% chance that you just stopped acting the way they wanted you to.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
80% of people will remain quiet even when they really want to say something in order to avoid an argument with someone they care about.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A perfect relationship isn't actually perfect at all, it consists of two people who NEVER give up on each other despite any hurt or pain.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you drink enough water in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Psychology says, sometimes silence is the most powerful scream and indication of something being terribly wrong.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Eating chocolate while studying will help the brain retain new information more easily, and has been directly linked to higher test scores.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Writing down your worries before taking an exam can help combat test anxiety, improve performance and boost your test scores.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Some people usually forget to thank you when you do good to them, but they never forget to blame you if you did wrong to them.