TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A caffeine hit can improve your love life If your libido's flagging, try a quick shot of espresso. Research shows a daily cup of coffee boosts blood circulation to vital areas.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Honey combats ulcers , honey may be useful in preventing stomach ulcers, so have some in your morning porridge.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sesame seeds can lower blood pressure Try sprinkling on salad to reduce your blood pressure. They're also an excellent source of protein and calcium, iron and niacin.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A daily cuppa tea could slash your risk of cancer Tea contains lots of flavonoids, disease-fighting substances that lower blood pressure, fight cancer and even prevent wrinkles. One cup a day may halve your risk of liver cancer.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Eat ice cream for glossy hair A few scoops can do wonders for your crowning glory due to ice cream's high levels of Vitamin B2.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Crusty bread may cut cancer .Crusts have eight times the amount of cancer-fighting antioxidants called pronyl-lysine than the rest of the bread, according to a study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
th

Abu Juwairiya

'A study found that people who drink 4 or 5 cups of coffee a day had a lower risk of developing Tinnitus – That ringing sound in your ear.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Drinking white or green tea every day will minimize the environmental damage done to your skin, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.'

Abu Juwairiya

'When a person dies, they have 7 minutes of brain activity left. It's the mind playing back the persons memories in a dream sequence.'