TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If the roof of your mouth is narrow, you are more prone to snore since you are not getting enough oxygen through your nose.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Why is the sky blue?
When sunlight travels through the atmosphere, it collides with gas molecules. These molecules scatter the light. The shorter the wavelength of light, the more it is scattered by the atmosphere. Because it has a shorter wavelength than the other colours, blue light is scattered more, ten times more than red light, for instance. That is why the sky is blue.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Laughing
Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Chameleon skin is made up of tiny, mirror-like crystals that reflect differing levels of light, allowing it to change color.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Pizza Farm is a circular garden that is divided into eight pie-shaped “slices” (like a giant pizza) and grows or grazes all the ingredients needed to make a farm fresh pizza.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Venezuelan serial killer and cannibal Dorangel Vargas - who confessed to killing and eating at least ten individuals - didn’t consume fat people because he thought they had too much cholesterol.
laughter.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A stray, junkyard dog named Lilica walks 8 miles every night through the streets of San Carlos, Brazil to collect a food parcel. Upon returning home, she shares the food with her ‘family’: a dog, a cat, some chickens and a mule.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There is a fish with blue flesh called ‘Blue lingcod’, reason of its blue color flesh is still a mystery to biologists, which is yet to be find out.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The world’s largest flower is the Rafflesia. A single bloom can measure 3 feet across. They have no stems or leaves and are parasites on other plants
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Chinese guarded the secret of making silk for 3,000 years. Anyone found revealing the truth would be put to death as a traitor!
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Video games give you better morals. Studies show that doing bad stuff in virtual worlds can make you feel guilty, which makes you nicer in real life.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Apple has a “secret police” called the Worldwide Loyalty Team that makes sure no employees leak something.