TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Men and women see the world differently; women are better at distinguishing colour, while men are better at tracking fast-moving objects.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Warren Buffett the Worlds 3rd richest man with $ 47 billion dollars still lives in the same house in the same Happy Hollow neighborhood where he bought the home in 1958 for $31,500. It has 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and is 6234 square feet, the house was built in 1921. In 2005 it had a taxable value of $ 690,000. Down the same street about 1 mile away are the Berkshire Hathaway offices, one of the many buildings Warren Buffett owns in Omaha.
Warren+Buffett+Worlds+3rd+richest+man+still+5BBHaXPy2Rol.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Owning an electric car in Norway grants you free public parking, free ferry trips, and the right to drive in bus lanes.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Peacocks are actually the males of the species, the whole species is peafowl. The female is called a peahen and a baby is a peachick.
th

baby peacock~peachick.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
People pace while talking on the phone because they don’t have visual feedback so the body reacts by moving.
phone-operator-smiley-emoticon.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Men have fluctuating hormonal changes similar to women’s monthly cycle that can cause anxiety, frustration and other emotional behaviour.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Switzerland has a law that demands social animals like guinea pigs, must have a buddy with them. Not having two of them is considered animal abuse.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Microsoft has a new program that offers full-time jobs to people with autism. The company states that the right candidates will benefit the team by bringing unique strengths, thinking “at a level of detail and depth,” excelling in math or code, and possessing an amazing ability to retain information.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In New Zealand, it is illegal to name your kids the following names, ‘Sex Fruit’, 'Fat Boy’, '4Real’, 'Cinderella Beauty Blossom’, and 'Fish and Chips’.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A Dutch nursing home which provides free housing to college students in return for being good neighbors, interacting with older residents, attending parties, etc to ward off loneliness and depression common in the elderly.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A Californian care home that went bankrupt. About 16 elderly residents were abandoned, most staff left but the janitor and the cook stayed behind to care for the residents at their own expense.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There are so many kind of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The world’s first glow-in-the-dark bike path is now open and free to the public in Holland, with beautiful swirling patterns inspired by Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh’s famous ‘Starry Night’ painting.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In late 2007, a street in Central London had to be shut down due to reports of a chemical weapons attack. It was actually a Thai restaurant cooking up hot sauce.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Popcorn is by far the healthiest snack. It builds bone, muscle, tissue, aids digestion, and is good for the teeth.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
when the “Elephant Whisperer” Lawrence Anthony died, a whole herd of elephants arrived at his house to mourn him.