TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Traveling is good for you it promotes brain health and decreases your risk of heart attack and depression.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dose-of-Inspiration-with-Breathtaking-Scenery-5-1024x791.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Research has shown that studying in different places gives the brain a variety of visual cues that will help you recall what you learned.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There is a protein in the human body named after Pikachu. It transmits electrical impulses from the eyes to the brain.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Proteins can have bizarre names. For example, the protein Pikachurin is a retinal protein that was named after a Pokémon character Pikachu. The protein Sonic Hedgehog was named after Sonic the Hedgehog. A blue protein is named Ranasmurfin, after the Smurfs.g

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The human body has about 100,000 different types of protein. The body needs protein to grow, heal, and carry about nearly every chemical reaction in the body.d

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The proteins in the body come in many shapes and sizes. The simplest proteins look like little trains, which lots of cars linked together. Each “car” or unit in a protein is called an amino acid. All the different types of proteins in the body have one thing in common: they are all chemicals made up of 20 kinds of amino acids.d

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Complete proteins (whole proteins) are proteins that contain all nine of the essential amino acids. Typically, proteins from animal foods such as meats, poultry, fish, dairy, and eggs are complete. Incomplete protein sources usually include nuts and vegetables.g

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Top Five Foods That Lower Cholesterol:
Oatmeal, oat bran, and high-fiber foods
Oatmeal and other foods that contain soluble fiber reduce the absorption of cholesterol into the blood stream. Soluble fiber is also found in kidney beans, apples, pears, barley, and prunes.
Fish and Omega-3 fatty acidsOmega-3 fatty acids reduce blood pressure and the risk of developing blood clots. Fish high in Omega-3s include mackerel, lake trout, herring, sardines, Albacore tuna, salmon, and halibut.
Walnuts, almonds, and other nutsRich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, nuts reduce blood cholesterol and keep blood vessels healthy.
Olive oilContains a powerful mix of antioxidants that lower LDL levels but leaves the HDL cholesterol intact.
Foods with added plant sterols or stanolsSterols or stanols help block the absorption of cholesterol and occur naturally in the foods mentioned above. Margarines, orange juice, and yogurt drinks with added plant sterols can reduce LDL cholesterol by more than 10%.