TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sleeping Beauty Syndrome is a rare sickness that causes people to sleep for up to 10 days at a time.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Drink green tea before bed to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea will also increase your metabolism.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sleeping next to someone you love not only reduces depression, but it helps you live longer, and makes you fall asleep faster.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sleeping for less than 6 hours any night skews the productivity of your immune system, metabolism, and the body’s response to stress.
1sm056pullhair.gif~c200

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Consuming large amounts of sugar, overeating, not sleeping enough and smoking are all brain damaging habits.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Our brains have a negativity bias and will remember negative memories more than good ones. This helps us to better protect ourselves.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Recent studies have shown a 4 second awkward silence pause in conversation creates feelings of rejection in the brain.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing They are food, attractive people and danger.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The human brain can only stay focused on one task or person for 7 10 minutes before they lose our attention.