TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Why do they call it "The mall"?
Instead of going to one store, you go to "them all".
Them all = The Mall.
:p

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There is a mountain in Australia named Mt. Disappointment, named as the explorers found the view from it sub par and wanted to reflect that.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1997, Yahoo turned down the offer to acquire Google for only $1 million. Today Google is worth $360-410 billion.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When a male penguin falls in love with a female penguin, he will search the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to present to her.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Touching money can temporarily reduce physical pain and feelings of social alienation.
Money=Happy??? >>> Freaky Healer .
money-heart.jpg

~so whenever you feels physical pain or odd go touch your dollar,coin/s to witness
the healing power ~insya'allah .
~ appropriate remedy to illness will recover only with the permission of Allah swt .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Peanut allergies affect 4 million Americans and account for almost half of annual emergency room visits.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1 in 5 office coffee mugs contains fecal bacteria and E. coli, which can cause food poisoning and diarrhea.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The word "checkmate" in chess comes from the Persian phrase "Sh?h M?t," which means "the king is defeated."

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It is believed that pirates wore eyepatches so that one eye would be adjusted to see in the dark below deck.
yao-ming-pirate-rage-smiley-emoticon.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Melanin in dark-skinned African Americans provides natural protection from the sun, equivalent to SPF 13.