TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Waking a Sleeping Bear for a Photo Opportunity Is Strictly Forbidden In Alaska .
>>> NO waking of bears for photo taking in Alaska!
sleeping-bear.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
You Can Be Stopped By the Police for Biking Over 65 Miles per Hour In Connecticut.
If someone is going over 65 mph on a bike, well, that is pretty fast…what the heck, pull them over.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It Is Illegal To Serve Butter Substitutes in Wisconsin State Prisons.
Wisconsin, the land of milk, cows, and real butter…even in their jails.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Fishing While Sitting on a Giraffe’s Neck is Forbidden In Illinois .
While it’s hard to actually imagine a situation that would require you to sit on a giraffes neck with a fishing pole, if you do ever find yourself in this position, just make sure you are not in Illinois.
bcf02-giraffes-feeding-at-woburn-safari-park.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It Is Illegal To Rob A Bank and Then Shoot at the Bank Teller with A Water Pistol In Louisiana.
~Forget real bullets, super soakers are just as bad. Who wants to go into work and get drenched by masked robbers? Way to go Louisiana.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Next-Door Neighbors May Not Lend Each Other Vacuum Cleaners In Colorado.
Vacuum Cleaners + Neighbours =Illegal in Colorado law.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Why on earth I would like to keep a donkey sleeping in my bathtub? o_O
your are very funny sister :)
~
dear sister,
some part of western country people did not dispose of their old bathtub but place it outside their house and refill it with water for their animals to drink or making it into pot for gardening,or into pond for fishes e.t.c

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
o_O A duck on the head...?

''No One May Cross Minnesota State Lines with a Duck On Top Of Their Head .''
~English word/meaning can be use differently and in many part of the world
for example this one could meant that ; One shouldn't hide or 'lower' their head while crossing Minnesota State Lines for security checkpoint !

* synonyms and more for duck verb: to move your head or the top part of your body quickly down, especially to avoid .

Last edited: