TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During the height of its popularity in the 1980s, one-fifth of the world population had played a Rubik's cube.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A person who is lost or starving can eat leather and obtain enough nourishment to live for a short time.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Rats can live longer without water than camels.
~Rats, especially kangaroo rats can last longer without water than a camel. A camel can last for several weeks without water while a kangaroo rat does not drink water at all. This is because these rats live in arid environments and are able to metabolize water from their food, which consists of primarily seeds.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ketchup can be used to clean copper pots and pans. The acid in ketchup removes tarnish and brings out the shine.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
''No One May Cross Minnesota State Lines with a Duck On Top Of Their Head .''
~English word/meaning can be use differently and in many part of the world
for example this one could meant that ; One shouldn't hide or 'lower' their head while crossing Minnesota State Lines for security checkpoint !

* synonyms and more for duck verb: to move your head or the top part of your body quickly down, especially to avoid .

Thanks for the explanation. So meaning wasn´t what I was thinking the first:

images

:D

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Any North Koreans that escape to South Korea are automatically granted citizenship upon arrival.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Microsoft once threatened to sue a high school student named Mike Rowe for creating a website called http://MikeRoweSoft.com

~Microsoft vs. MikeRoweSoft was a legal dispute between Microsoft and a CanadianBelmont High School student named Mike Rowe over the domain name "MikeRoweSoft.com". The case received international press attention following Microsoft's perceived heavy-handed approach to a 12th grade student's part-time web design business and the subsequent support that Rowe received from the online community. A settlement was eventually reached, with Rowe granting ownership of the domain to Microsoft in exchange for Microsoft products and training

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"This CD-ROM
can hold more information
than all the paper that's here below me"- Bill Gates,1994 .
this-cd-rom-can-hold-more-information-than-all-the-paper-that-s-here-below-me-bill-gates-1994-jpg.10596

Attachments

• This CD-ROM can hold more information than all the paper that\'s here below me- Bill Gates,1994.jpg
    This CD-ROM can hold more information than all the paper that\'s here below me- Bill Gates,1994.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 12

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Of an experiment on the NY subway where seated passengers were asked "Excuse me, may I please have your seat?" 56% of them moved.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
World's Under 35 Billionaires

1)Mark Zuckerberg
The founder of Facebook is only 28 years old and worth $13.3 billion.

2)

Sean Parker
33, has a net worth of over 2 billion dollars. Parker is the CEO of a video chat site known as Airtime.

3)

Dustin Moskovitz
co-founder of the social media giant, Facebook. He is now a signee of Bill Gates and at the age of 28 is worth over 3.8 billion dollars.

4)

Eduardo Saverin
He was another one of the Facebook co-founders and at age 31 is worth well over 4.1 billion dollars.

5)

Yusaku Maezawa
he reached billionaire status from his music and business careers.

6)

Huiyan Yang
over 5.7 billion dollars,She is the daughter of a real estate developer who founded Country Garden Holdings, which makes her the richest woman in China.

7)

Perenna Kei
She is only 24 years old (the youngest billionaire in the world) and already worth over 1.3 billion dollars. She owns an 85% stake in Logan Property Holdings. It probably helps that her father is the CEO of the company.

8)

Drew Houston
The 30 year old Dropbox co-founder and CEO has a net worth of 1.2 billion dollars. He co-founded Dropbox in 2007 and reached billionaire status in his late 20's.

9)

Fahd Hariri
This 31 year old billionaire (worth 1.2 billion dollars) is the youngest son of slain Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. Now Fahd develops residential buildings in Beirut, even though he hasn't been there since 2005.

10)Robert Pera
This 35 year old reached billionaire status in his early thirties with a net worth of 2.7 billion dollars. He began as a hardware engineer with Apple, but then left to start his own company, Ubiquiti Networks, and does quite nicely for himself.