TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
that exactly what i meant, it's about time and until now no designer came out with that motif as yet ...and we are still waiting :muslima1:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Italy's biggest business is the Mafia. It turns over $178 billion a year and accounts for 7% of GDP.

and we thought their pizza came up first :cool:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt were originally smooth and covered in polished white limestone.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tripping and falling over pet dogs and cats causes more than 86,000 trips to the emergency room each year.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Facebook's theme is blue because Mark Zuckerberg, the creator, suffers from red-green colour blindness. Also, if you type @ [4:0] and remove the space between @ and [, his name will appear.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In Dubai, you can watch two full sunsets - first, a sunset can be viewed at ground level, with it being possible to watch the sunset all over again by going to the top the Burj Khalifa (The world's tallest building)
~cool... masha'allah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Babies exposed to sign language babble using their hands the same way other babies do with their mouths.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
An ancient Greek philosopher called Crysippus died of laughter while watching a drunk Mule try to eat from a fig tree.