Idea for eating less.
idea-for-eating-less-png.10707

Attachments

• idea - for eating less.png
    idea - for eating less.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 28

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Best way to distribute your food intake .
idea-best-way-to-distribute-your-food-intake-png.10711

More on breakfast.
Moderate during lunch
Less @ dinner.

Attachments

• idea - Best way to distribute your food intake.png
    idea - Best way to distribute your food intake.png
    238.8 KB · Views: 28

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Eating blueberries and strawberries helps protect the brain from premature aging.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Humans will regrow a rib equally as strong as the original within only 2 - 3 months of having it surgically shortened.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Having negative thoughts creates negative results, which is known as "the nocebo effect."(Latin for "I shall harm")

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The locations of the world's tallest and oldest trees are kept top secret to avoid tourist crowds damaging them and their surroundings.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1991 a woman was kept “alive” although she was braindead because she was pregnant. The baby was born alive.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Scientists have genetically altered chickens to express DNA that which they claim Eventually, chickens will grew teeth.:eek-86:
chicken_with_teeth.jpg

Aw... that's 1 horrible rooster .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Earth with the moon in the background taken by China's Chang'e 5-T1
our-beautiful-earth-jpg.10730

Attachments

• Our Beautiful Earth..jpg
    Our Beautiful Earth..jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 75

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Why Is it Good to Eat Garlic on an Empty Stomach?

Many studies conducted on the properties of garlic show that eating it on an empty stomach makes it a powerful natural antibiotic. It is more effective when you eat it before breakfast because bacteria is exposed and cannot defend itself from succumbing to its power.

Many people who suffer from hypertension have found garlic to be a relief to this disease’s symptoms. Besides being effective for circulation, it also prevents heart problems and aids in proper functioning of the liver and bladder. It is effective for stomach problems, like diarrhea. Some people claim that by consuming garlic on an empty stomach, it was a very good remedy for nerve problems.

At the same time, garlic is an effective method for many stomach problems: it stimulates digestion and appetite. It also helps control stress, which prevents stomach acid that is usually produced when you get nervous.

Garlic is recognized in many places around the world for its various benefits. This is why it got its name as a healing food many years ago.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Garlic for Alternative Medicine

Garlic is considered to be one of the most powerful foods to help detoxify the body in alternative medicine. Experts in this branch of medicine insist that garlic is so powerful that it can get rid of parasites and worms, and prevent diseases like typhus, diabetes, depression, and some types of cancer.

People who are allergic to garlic should take two very important things into account: you shouldn’t eat it raw, and if you get an outbreak on your skin, an increase in temperature, or a headache, you should immediately stop consuming it. Some studies have also shown that that garlic can cause side effects in people that take medicines for HIV/AIDS. Therefore, you need to be very careful of this and check before you continue consuming it.

If the strong smell of garlic becomes unbearable and you cannot continue eating it, we recommend that you don’t stop getting its benefits just because of that. You can take advantage of the benefits by taking natural supplements that are found in pill form.