I'm a new muslim that needs help

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I'm new at all this and i need to learn to pray so can someone help me plzzzzzz:tti_sister:

:salam2:

first off, i would like to say congrats on embracing this beautiful religion of islam:ma: there are prayer instructions on the left hand side of this very website. i'm sure that you will find it very useful.

:wasalam:

salam aleykum sister

yes yes of course sister,
im a new member at the website too, im a girl, i converted to islam some years ago and at first i found it so difficult .............and i know maybe for not arabic speaking people in non muslim countries, it is very difficult to find and ask for information about this subject, but i can help you whatever u need, i give u my email adress so we can talk and share our own experieces. add me : *emails not allowed*may Allah bless you
ALLAH HAFIZ

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Welcome to the ummah (community) and TTI :D Please look at the How to Pray guide on this site. It is great and that is how perfected my prayers !

:wasalam:

BrotherZak

Salam

Welcome to Islam and welcome to our family. Read the prayer guides and start slowly and don't overwhelm yourself.

Bye :)

deepheart

I'm new at all this and i need to learn to pray so can someone help me plzzzzzz:tti_sister:

Assalam alaikum,

You are welcome to the family of Islam. Please let us know if you're having difficulty in any aspect of the religion. There are brothers and sisters here who can help you out.

Congratullation, Islam wipes away all previous sins. You are now like a new born baby.

Your brother in Islam

sajjuaiah

Very very very happy to hear that. :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

If you have any questions or clarifications please feel free to ask.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

Maria Norway

Congratulations on your revertion!! I reverted not so long ago as well (March2007) and becuase I dont know arabic I found it very difficult to learn everything you need to recite in the prayer straight away. The most important thing to, in my opinion, is Surah al Fatiha, becuase no prayer is valid without Fatiha (the opening verse in the Quran). It is not so long so with some effort im sure that you can memorise it inshAllah :)

All the best and let me/us know if there is anything else... InshAllah you will do well...remember Allah knows your intention. Do you know how to perform ablution?

Salams

M

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Welcome Sister, to Islam and to this wonderful community. May Allah SWT make your coming to Islam a blessing and mercy for the humanity.

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
May Allah increase you and all of us in guidance and knowledge which is beneficial, and give us the ability to act upon it with sincerity. Many Congratulations on your reversion!!! I know its usually typical of reverts requesting dua from their 'older' muslim counterparts, but i am sure all of us request you, and all the other reverts to pray for the guidance of all the ummah, not forgetting brother nazir :) Your slate has been wiped clean alhamdulillah, and you are like a newborn baby, and your supplications to the Almighty, the One that Created and Guided you, are more heavy, and more readily accepted, so make plenty of dua for all of us, not forgetting yourself of course :)

Any questions and queries, the brothers and sisters here are masha'Allah very forthcoming in assisting in each others understanding of this beautiful Deen, in which the deeper you go the more amazed one becomes, and the more one strives in the Worship and Obedience of Allah the Most High.

Take care
Wassalaam

zaid6236

alhmdh,

thanks to Allah for all this but learn slowly and think wisely because what you have is only your brain and heart to decide whether you are right or wrong..:)