im a new muslim

Salamino

salamo alikom,

i'm a sister not a brother :D

anyway, i'll do my best to send you a Quran soon inshaAllah...

and i'll send you useful links for learning Arabic...but you also have to go to an islamic center near you or a masjed or any place to learn Arabic in...learning online still isn't enough..!!

Allah bless you,
Salma

Fatima32

Mash'Allah and welcome to Islam, the best of Deens. May Allah bless you and keep on the straight path and May He help us all to come closer to Him through our good deeds and prayers.

ritche

salamo alikom,

i'm a sister not a brother :D

anyway, i'll do my best to send you a Quran soon inshaAllah...

and i'll send you useful links for learning Arabic...but you also have to go to an islamic center near you or a masjed or any place to learn Arabic in...learning online still isn't enough..!!

Allah bless you,
Salma

:wasalam:

im very sori my dear sister i dont recognize that your a sister :SMILY149: anyway i'll thank you in advance. maybe this year im going to dubai and ill proceed to mecca inshaAllah... by the way wer are you from? :salah:

lookman

Alhamdulillah

:salam2:

Alhamdulillah Rasheed,Finally u realized that Islam is the true religion.May Allah bless u.Which part of philippines you're from?

Subhanallah walhamdulillah walaila haillallah allahuakbar.

ritche

Alhamdulillah Rasheed,Finally u realized that Islam is the true religion.May Allah bless u.Which part of philippines you're from?

Subhanallah walhamdulillah walaila haillallah allahuakbar.

im from manila, Philippines thanks a lot

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Allahuakbar Allahuakbar Allahuakbar

:salam2: Brother Abdul Rasheed,

I am happy for you my friend and my brother that you accepted Islam.
May Allah guide you more and make you a Mutaaqi Muslim and grant you Jannah Al-Firdous in the hereafter.
Congratulations again brother. Hope you will get a lot of information from this TTI website.

:wasalam:

ritche

im very platerd how my brother and sister in muslim welcome me, hope all of us met in person, see you all in mecca hehehe Allahu akbar :salah:

salahdin

welcome to this perfect religion brother may ALLAH (aza wa jallah) guide us to the straight path amin and in your case may ALLAH (aza wa jallah) MAKE things easy for you amin

TiffanyM

Selaam Alaykum Brother,

I am a revert muslim too. Mashallah, I wish the best of blessings from Allah. Inshallah we will all learn a lot during Ramadan.

:tti_sister:

ritche

Selaam Alaykum Brother,

I am a revert muslim too. Mashallah, I wish the best of blessings from Allah. Inshallah we will all learn a lot during Ramadan.

:tti_sister:

wa alaikum assalam

yes my dear sister ramadan is near, so we must all do what to do during that day, and to all who are revert muslim just like the two of us, inshaAllah we will learn lot during that day, where are you fom my dear sister?
:salah:

daanya80

im new muslim

I did my researched about islam true internet. And it end me up loving and accepting Islam. I was searching what a true religion is eversince i started questioning catholic church. I never expected that the religion i was rejected from the start will be the religion that will enlightened me.. Islam is not only a religion for me, it is really a way of life that Allah want us to live...:muslim_child: