im a new muslim

hamzayosuf

welcome to islam brother

Assalamualaikum brother. Welcome to the perfect and the only true religion in the world. You are really so lucky person because Alllah (swt) save you form fire of the hell. Now you are sinless person such as new born baby. what a nice this is. please pray for me and us with your sinless mouth.

boymuh

Hajj please..
Alhamdulillaah,
May Allah bless us all and give his hidayah, rahmah, & strength to all of us to continuously learning Islam in the right path as other mu'minin among us.
Assalaamu'alaikum,
Boy MH

ritche

allahu akbar

can anyone help me, because i have a girl friend since im still christian, seh dont like to be a muslim like me, what can i do? :salah:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
hi im ritche "abdul rasheed" palacio im from Philippines, i just take my shahada last July 25, 2008, im proud to be muslim :salah:

:salam2:

i'm am so happy for people that newly embrace this beautiful way of life. in reverting to islam you have done several important things.

1. you have had all of your previous sins erased from your history.
2. you have never said a more truthful thing in your life when you have finally said :shahadah: that is the truest thing that we could ever say. rhe shahadah.

may ALLAH SWT keep you always on the straight path. ameen
:wasalam:

osesame

hi friend, i think u didn't answered yet,ok...islam didn't prevent marraige of christian woman and don't enforce her to be muslim ...let her to read and see the peace and tranquality and logic of islam and with time she will be muslim inshaallah..
waiting ur reply friend
salam

daanya80

allahu akbar

can anyone help me, because i have a girl friend since im still christian, seh dont like to be a muslim like me, what can i do? :salah:

Let her know about islam first.Provide her some reading materials, or the quran..let her discover by herself..Dont push her to embrace islam...:muslim_child:

daanya80

hi friend, i think u didn't answered yet,ok...islam didn't prevent marraige of christian woman and don't enforce her to be muslim ...let her to read and see the peace and tranquality and logic of islam and with time she will be muslim inshaallah..
waiting ur reply friend
salam
you right, bro osesame..islam will do miracles on itself, just like what happened to us...

kindy add me to your ym, bros and sisters:danya3380*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

zulfikar

allahu akbar

hello, i am an indonesian, so we are neighbour.
what about her feelin to you? is she still lovin you? Tell her about the meaning of faith philosophy. Faith is the most important think we have in this live. Even more important then our lives, our family or our safety. hope she will understand to let you go with no breakin heart.

zulfikar

Tell her about the meanin of love in the islam perspective. In islam truly love just for Allah. This is the differences between islam and 'pop' perspective to look for the meaning of love. if we see movie, song, or a novel from the pop culture, the meanin of love aplenty is the feelin to our opposit sex. but if read the islam poets by Rumi, Arabi, Hafiz, Iqbal we saw that the truly love is just for Allah